My Vampire Knight

Point of View: Mika Sasaki

Everything was spiraling around me, faster and faster as I tried to part my eyes. I felt heavy, somnolent and almost numb. What's going on..?

"Finally your conscious, I thought I gave you too much."

This voice was faint and almost blurry - All I could really hear was the feeble sound of my heartbeat. Suddenly I felt lifted, my head slumping backwards. I was given too much of what..? Where was I?

My back met a cold, hard surface then, and forcing my eyes open, I met a pair of green eyes staring back at me. It was Ikar. He was hovering over me, his long, raven hair tickling my face. I tried to move my hands, to push him away, but I couldn't even lift them. Cold fingers brushed away my hair from my neck and I tensed up, balling my hands into weak fists. I wanted to move, but I couldn't.

"Where..am I..?"

I struggled to say, noticing Ikar grin before my eyes rolled shut.

"An old morgue. Now it's a blood house. You see, I'm a Blood Dealer. With Humans becoming more and more aware of our.. messy habits, the Council has prohibited blood drinking from Humans in most urban areas. So, how do we fix that? Simple. I bring Humans here, drain them of their blood and sell it."

There was humor in his voice. He suddenly walked away, I could tell by the shuffling of his feet against the floor. Whatever he gave me was starting to wear off, slowly, as I sat up on my elbows and rolled onto my side. My vision was still unsteady as I looked to the marble floor, realizing I was up on what looked like an operating table.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Ikar took me by my hair, balling it tightly in his fist and yanking me backward. I squirmed, trying to to push him off, but he only chuckled at my failing attempts.

"You're fighting the drugs well, I'm a little shocked. I mean, this works great on humans, but you aren't human. Only one way to fix that."

Suddenly there was a pinch in my neck, like a needle, and a burning sensation that followed. He let go of my hair and I fell face-first against the cold operating table. The burning intensified, as it gradually spread to my entire body. It felt like I was on fire! I cried out from the pain, tossing around on the operating table until I fell to the floor, feeling my eyes flicker red.

"Fight it all you want, I'm actually really enjoying this."

My legs started to go numb again, as I tried pulling myself across the white, marble floor.

"A-all this.. just so.. you can sell my blood?"

I cried against the cold floor, my entire body now numb, there was no escaping this..

Ikar stepped over me, turning me over onto my back so I could see him. I was between his legs as he crouched down, smirking at me.

"Sell your blood? No, never. You're mine. Every last drop of your Pureblood infused blood is all mine."

Ikar chuckled, pointing his claws at my throat, reminding me of the vampire who had his jaw tore off by this monster. All I could do was stare back at him, as I felt utterly paralyzed, slipping into an unconscious state. How.. did he know about my blood? According to Kaname himself, half of him was inside of me, keeping me alive - Until now.