You Raised the Stakes

"Because I told you I'm a virgin."

"Because now that I know that, things are more complicated. We've got issues between us, Maria. I know I said Tito has nothing to do with it, but are you sure you want the first guy you have sex with to be the same guy who put your brother in prison for ten years? It would be different if this were just a casual thing between two people who are just having a good time. You raised the stakes, Maria. I'm sorry."

"You can't do this. You can't humiliate me like this." Her eyes filled up with tears, and she blinked them back, furious with herself. "You can't carry me up here to your bed and then just walk away because I was...honest with you."

"No. I can't."

"So what does that mean? Now I'm confused."

"I still want to touch you. We're just not going to have sex."

"Not going to...okay."

He leaned back over her again and started tracing circles with his fingertips around her nipples. And she started finding it hard to talk.

"So, how far did you go in high school in the back seat of your boyfriend's car?"

"I was a good...Catholic girl," she managed to get out.

"Um hmm. You're a good Catholic girl now," he said then his mouth took over one of her nipples as he slid her shorts down over her hips. He cupped her with his hand, stroking her gently through the thin fabric of her panties, pushing her knee to one side to give his hand better access. He slipped one finger under her panties and started stroking in a slow circle, and she gasped.

"Not this far," she said. It was too much. She couldn't get her bearings. His mouth on her breast, one hand skillfully manipulating her other nipple, and his other hand stroking her in those maddeningly slow circles. Every time she got close to the edge, he seemed to sense it and kept her trembling there.

 Every time she got close to the edge, he seemed to sense it and kept her trembling there

"You're so beautiful, Maria. Let go for me."

Waves of pleasure broke over her without warning, and he kept on stroking her, holding her, while her whole body clenched, and she heard herself cry out his name. It seemed like it went on forever, and then he was kissing her while she felt the aftershocks of the most intense orgasm she'd ever imagined. She wondered if it felt like this just making out with him, what would it be like to actually have sex?

As she laid there afterward, leaning her head on his shoulder while he trailed a lazy hand down her breasts and her belly, giving her fresh shivers and tremors, she made a conscious decision to just be in the moment and not think about anything else. She wasn't going to spoil this. Ritchie was pressed against her thigh, and the thought of the hard length of him made her tremble again.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yeah," he said, nuzzling her neck.

"Show me how."