Louis noticed Harry sigh and nudged his perverted friend hard in the ribs. Harry yelped and held his side with his hand, staring at his blue eyed friend in annoyance. Niall had to refrain from laughing, but Liam rolled his eyes and Zayn tried to keep a straight face.

"Who are the other girl counselors? Besides yourself and Celine, I mean. Oh look, I rhymed," Louis said, taking note of the word usage. His eyes sparkled in success, and Tori had to keep from laughing for a reason she didn't know.

"Yes, actually. Three more," she answered. Harry, Louis, and Zayn seemed to lean in for their names. "Oh, their names are Genevieve, Penelope, and Katherine. Don't ever call them that, though. Call them Jenny, Penny, and Kate. Oh look, now I rhymed. Sort of..."

Niall smiled at her from his seat at the table as one of the staff from the kitchen came to collect the dirty plates, utensils, and cups. The act of doing so reminded Tori of an important note she was supposed to add.

"Oh, and at least once a week you will have to clean up the mess hall. Both you and the campers," Tori explained, receiving groans from the boys. "Oh, honestly, it's not that bad. And every morning you have cabin clean up. Whoever has the cleanest cabin from each of the boys and girls receives s'mores that evening. Whoever has the highest cleaning percent percentage at the end of the week gets root beer floats after the last dinner."

"That seems reasonable," Liam said, his lips curling into a grin at the sound of those prizes. He would surely make sure his campers kept the cabin spotless every morning.

"So these Jenny, Penny, and Kate. Where are they, exactly?" Harry asked, receiving another elbow from Louis. "Oi! Okay, never mind..."

"I heard my name!" a girl with straight, blonde hair and brown eyes said as she walked in. She, too, was wearing the staff shirt, and strolled in with a cardboard box in hand. She set it down on an unoccupied table nearby and walked over to the boys, catching Harry's eye immediately.

"Got what you wanted, eh?" Louis asked Harry in a somewhat annoyed tone. Now it was Harry's turn to elbow Louis in the ribs. "Owie..."

"Boys, this is Kate. Kate, these are the new counselors," Tori explained, naming each boy one by one. She had gotten used to their names by then, and it was simple to introduce them to their flirtatious friend. She silently whispered in her ear, "Try not to win all of them over while I'm gone, alright?"

Kate rolled her eyes at Tori as she went back to grab the box behind her. She set it in front if her feet and pulled out five shirts that were identical to hers, Celine's, and Tori's. They were just in men's sizes and a bit bigger.

"Here we are," Kate said, handing each boy a shirt. "It's only mandatory to wear them the day that the campers arrive."

"Cool," Niall said, examining the blue staff shirt.

"Okay, Kate will show you to your cabins, I've got to go," Tori said. Niall's expression dropped as she left. Harry, however, had his eyes and ears fixated on the blonde haired girl before them. As Kate motioned for them to get up, Louis' foot got jammed between the seat and table, sending him falling face flat onto the floor.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Kate asked, clasping a hand to her mouth in shock.

"Fine," Louis moaned, as Liam and Zayn pulled his arms to help him up. "Am I bleeding anywhere?"

"Your eyebrow, Lou," Harry said, pointing to Louis' left eyebrow. At the tip, near his eye, was cut. How that had happened, he had no idea. Kate looked like she was panicking.

"I... Uh... Maybe we should get you to Jenny. She works part time at the nurse's office until the nurse comes in two weeks," Kate said, her eyes widening at the blood that was dripping down the young man's face. "Yes. Definitely to Jenny's."