Camp Bhubesi Online Form.

William van Luidwick lll, owner of The Bhubesi Lodge, has decided to start a camp as way to raise money to start his non-governmental organization

William van Luidwick lll, owner of The Bhubesi Lodge, has decided to start a camp as way to raise money to start his non-governmental organization. Money received will go towards helping repair various orphanages and dog pounds all across South Africa. All camp fees paid this year will be will be given to the Little Angels Orphanage, located in the Western Cape.

If you would like your child/employees/students to attend any camps or are a school/church/company or business looking for a suitable place to send your child/students/employees to camp, please book three weeks in advance at: williamthefabulous@gmail.com or call: 082 113 8585 for any sort of enquiries or questions.

Camp essentials:

1. Swimming costume.
2. Flip-flops.
3. Takkies.
4. A tracksuit.
5. Clothing suitable for camp and hot weather.
6. Extra money. The Camp Bhubesi Lodge Tuckshop will be opened for 30 minutes every day from 1:00pm-1:30pm.
7. A cap/hat.
8. Sleeping bag and an extra blanket.

Toiletries:

1. Soap.
2. Toothbrush.
3. Face cloth.
4. Shampoo.
5. Sunscreen.
6. Body lotion.
7. Two towels.

If you take medication, it is advisable to bring your all medication in case there are any emergencies. It is also advisable to pack long-sleeved pajamas/clothes as there are mosquitoes in the area. No phones or electronics are to be brought along to camp; the cabins in which the campers will be staying in will not be locked. If there are phones brought along and they are stolen, the camp is not held liable. If your camper brings their phones/electronics along, the camp counselors, whomever they may be, will have to take them in.

We hope you have a wonderful time at Camp Bhubesi and gain a good experience out of your week/s at camp.

Thank you.