Author's Note and Character Drawings.

Hey ya'll.

Sorry to my 100 readers that I haven't been updating. Every time I try to finish the next few chapters, I get hit with writer's block. I wrote this book when I was 15, based around the high school girls I saw at my girls' only HS , their personalities and actions, of course, exaggerated. I'm now gonna be 22 in June so it's hard trying to write from the perspective of a teen from 2017. I'm not her anymore and my memory absolutely sucks lol. I've also been losing motivation to do things. It's been like this since I failed my uni course (twice now, can you believe. I've been stuck in second year for two years!!) so, leading up to now, I haven't been so well outside and in. 

The one thing that sucks is that I take Digital Arts at Wits, so that includes Animation, Game Design, IM and Writing, our majors. First year sort of introduced us to writing and art, and second year focused on game design. I can only take the core courses in 3rd year, and I've waited all my life to study Animation but year 2...It's holding me back, no matter how much I try, and it sucks just being stuck in purgatory like this. If I fail again for a third time, I CANNOT retake the course. I thought I was gonna go to year 3 this year, and redo the course I failed which is in semester 2 but unfortunately, people like me, who failed twice with low marks, are required to only take the next year's core courses, including the ones they failed in the previous year. I only have one class per week for semester one, which means that I'm at home all the time, and it's giving me FOMO because I see friends and peers only once a week, as opposed to the other years. Failing has also messed with my bursary application (yes, NSFAS) so no residency, yeah, just more stress. I don't drive because I don't have my learner's because what's the point of getting one if my parents won't allow me to drive any of their cars lol.

I'm not sick or have depression or anything, it's just me struggling with my life and reality.It's hard not being busy after all the workload I experienced from previous years so I feel useless and feel like I'm just wasting my time. When I have thoughts like this, I just go onto social media and scroll mindlessly to pass the time. Yes, I do look for jobs and internships but jobs don't reply back or internships are available for those who just graduated.  Yeah, I do exercise and walk but I also lose motivation to do those. Sometimes, I can't even finish my drawings and drawing is something that I've loved to do all my life. 

I may finish this book in, like, 5000 years, probably revamped and all. 

Anyways, to say sorry, I drew and redesigned the main girls and the counselors, and also their choice of pajama wear for camp.