"Did you decide where you want to go?"

He nodded, "Let's just go to that restaurant down the street from the museum."

"Don't you need reservations for that?"

"I called them already, they said they have enough room for two."

You nodded, Jungkook looking up from his plate at you two, "Hyung, you're not going to be home for dinner? It's our day off."

"I know, that's why I'm going out."

"You never want to go out."

"Well now I do."

"Wow, dating an extrovert must suck."

"She's not an extrovert."

"He's right, I'm not."

"You just want to show everyone you're not really a loner," Jungkook laughed, Taehyung joining in.

You giggled, patting Yoongi on the shoulder as you got up to wash your plate, "It's alright, Yoongi, you can show me off to the paparazzi, I know I'm just that amazing."

You flipped your hair over your shoulder and laughed, watching Yoongi shake his head as Jungkook and Taehyung guffawed.

Ding dong

"I'll get it!"

You watched as Mi-Cha went to go get the door, slipping your shoes on and grabbing your purse before following suit.

"Hey, Yoongi," she greeted, "You look nice, going somewhere fancy?"

He shrugged, "Not that fancy."

She nodded, "Well have fun, but not too much fun~"

She winked at you as she left to go to her room, probably to watch dramas until she fell asleep amidst her piles of unfinished homework.

You turned to look at him, "Ready to go?"

"Yup, you?"

You nodded, linking your arms together on the way to the car.

"Are there going to be a lot of people there?" You asked.

"Probably not, we didn't tell anyone where we were going and they just asked for my name."

You nodded, "The paparazzi aren't that bad, are they?"

Yoongi glanced over at you and shrugged, "It depends, today, probably not. But, when there are a lot of them it can get pretty wild."

"I mean, we are still the hot topic of the month, so a little drama is to be expected," he laughed.

You smiled, unbuckling your seatbelt and stepping out of the car. You looked around cautiously, glancing from side to side as you tried to spot any cameras.

Nothing. Good.

Yoongi walked around the car to join you, placing his hand on the small of your back as he led you inside, getting seated immediately.

Yoongi noticed your nervous glances and smiled at you, "Y/N, it's alright. Even of they do find us somehow, they're not going to get in your face."

You nodded, "Okay, sorry."

He shook his head, "I'm used to it, you're not, it's as simple as that. I'm not mad, I'm just saying."

You nodded, smiling at the waiter as he took your order.

"That wasn't bad," you commented, grinning.

Yoongi draped an arm around you, "See? It went well."

You sighed, "You can't blame me for being worried, I don't do all this idol stuff."

He chuckled, "I know."

You stopped when you felt something hit your cheek, looking up when all of a sudden you were being pelted with raindrops.

The both of you started running, trying to find the car in between your giggles. You held your purse above your head in an attempt to shield your eyes but because you were running, it didn't help much.

"There!"

Yoongi unlocked the car and you both scurried inside, quickly closing the doors. You shivered, clutching your arms as your teeth chattered.

Yoongi took off his jacket and set it on the seat behind him, "What a great way to end the night."

You smiled, "Y-Yup."

Yoongi grinned, leaning over the center console and giving you a small peck on the lips, "I love you."

"Love you too."

Click

KPOP IDOL 'SUGA' SEEN WITH HIS NEWLY REVEALED GIRLFRIEND

image

As I saw the lovely couple exit the restaurant in which they were eating, I couldn't help but notice the chemistry they had. Despite what others may think or try to convince themselves, I don't think this couple will be breaking up anytime soon. Just a few minutes outside together showed how much love and trust they have for one another and the pure joy they bring wherever they go.

Y/N L/N is a lovely girl and I think they will be very happy together.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: ITS ME

YA BOI

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I honestly didn't think it would be this long. School's been a pain, and I haven't had much time to do anything but homework these past couple weeks.

But hopefully this is the mark of a new era lol so I'll try to update again soon!

Bye ❤️