Chapter 55

ACROSS THE WORLD. NAJEEM WAS ENJOYING HIMSELF ON AN ISLAND WITH CO HUMPS FROM MUNCY

NAJEEM POV>>>>

Me: oh wow, he really did that ?

D: yea man, that lil boy is crazy. Before you knew it he had the new sneakers on and we were half way home.

Me: so he switched the shoes himself ?

D: Yea, the first time my youngin changed his shoes on his own was at the sneakerstore putting on some fresh j's that wasn't paid for. And putting his old ones in the box. It's crazy cause he always in jays now. That's the only shoes he wants

Me: well your lucky. One of my babies knows the inside and outside of neiman marcus and nordstrom. She thinks she's a kardashian or something

We continued to laugh

D: You never talk about your husband

Me: aww man. Where would i start

D: well i wanna know about him. Maybe i can understand the type of male figure i have to live up to.

Me: well, my rasul was too big for anybody to live up to baby

D: i'm willing to try if it'll put a smile on your face and make you more comfortable.

Me: Mhm. Well Rasul was a good guy, he just did dumb shit. He has been my boyfriend since i was 13 years old.

D: damn, how old was he ?

Me: Oh god, 14 and a half. He was so precise about his seniority over me.

D: damn, how did y'all meet ?

Me: well, we met kind of weirdly. Back in the day we used to have ball games over at the park on snyder ave. But at night time the drug deals would bet big money on 1 guy. It would crazy side bets going on. 1 night it was s 25 thousand dollar bet. On my brother basil. My dad was the coach and 1 one of the biggest drug dealers out there at that time. He was standing right behind my brother basil. He was playing against genegene from 5th street. I was right there next to my dad as he was talking big shit because everybody was betting on my brother who was winning. But he played ball really well. He even had a chance to go play for the nba.

D: Damn he was that good

Me: that good, my boy started off betting niggas for they lunch money just for bragging rights. But this game it was a jealous nigga in the crowd because he was losing money and my dad was being a big mouth . SO he pulled a gun out and shot my dad on the court after starting a fake ass argument over something my brother did. I thought we were just gonna have to punch on a few niggas but it was actually the worst day of my life. He shot my dad and me and my brother were the only ones on the court consoling him while everybody else ran. All but 1 person. Rasul. He stayed there and picked me up to take me home . He told me i didn't need to be seeing this and i needed to go get my mother.

D: Damn, i'm sorry to hear about your pop.

Me: Its okay, i miss him but i've grown to move past it. But the crazy part is. Rasul new my brother and they were homies. But he and his sister had a mom who shot their dad for raping them. They had no one and nowhere to go. I begged my mom to let them move in and they stayed at our house since. We got married when i turned 19. But we didn't have an actual reception until years later.

D: wow, thats crazy.

D: i remember when robin first came in. Man i thought she was up to no good as soon as i laid eyes on her. SHe was real humble but she cried at night.

She kinda got respect from the other ladies because of her killing her husband for raping his babies.but she would always tell me " i can take these bitches in here. I ain't scared. I know i can't have dick so i mines well get me a lil boyfriend in here but i just miss my babies and it eats away at night time because i know i got somewhere to lay my head but i don't know if they have one.

That's when she became my girl ! I watched her get older and wiser. She always talked about them damn kids of hers. I remember one time she was like " My son got a full length mink coat bitch ! He can buy everything on your commissary list times 10 ! " to one of the other ladies. But this was years later

Me: Yea. when he turned 25 i took my tax money and got him a full mink coat with the hat to match and dior shades. My baby was fly

We continued to laugh

D: Damn, i dont have no minks. I mines well go pack my shit now

I don't know why but i started dying of laughter. I laughed so hard it hurt.

I like him. Much more than i like than i liked carlos. He was cool but i needed more

D: So what if i asked to see you nude?

Me: you can see but you can't touch.

D: Bullshit

He slid off my linen pants and rubbed his fingers across my underwear line.

D: Nevermind, your too tempting.

Me: You ain't seen nothing let me show you this body ody ody boy!

I started stripping

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 06, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shmmoneyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें