Chapter 48

CELINE POV >>>>
How could he do that ? im supposed to be going shopping with india on sunday and he told me i could go.

Chanel: wait hold up

ME: what ?

Chanel: whats wrong with you ? Your embarrassing yourself and me too ! i cant keep looking dumb behind your dumb shit !

Me: Did you see how he cut up my cards ?!

Chanel: yea, the ones that he pays the bills on .

Me: Yea with Papas money !

Chanel: AS well as his own. Papa left us millions , papi makes a lot of money do you actually think he's wasting papas money on your dumb ass?

Me: whatever, your his favorite anyways. He's always picking you to do stuff and putting you over me.

Chanel: Maybe if you didn't act like an asshole and more like your sister you would be fine. People see two but the see 1. We are 1 . I keep telling you that. You can be as smart as a whip and dress to kill but it doesn't really matter when your insides are rotten.

Me: I Guess.

Chanel: whatever, im going to class. Your not getting me into trouble

Me: DO you think he'll actually take us to see mama.

Chanel: i hope not. She didn't even fucking hug us when she picked up the bag of cash remember.

Me: She was just upset from papa dieing

Chanel: If you say so. Now come on we have english

NAJEEM POV >>>>
This little girl lost her whole ass mind ! Talking to me like shes tf retarded. She actually hurt my feelings oss. I have to leave this school before they have to snatch me out of it.

I walked around to the homeroom teacher and i gave her my direct number. Me and tony left soon after.

Me: come on, we have to go pick up jamierah

Tony: Im sorry that happened, this is such a troubling time for preteens.

Me: Has tt ever told you she wished you were dead and not her dad ?

Tony: she didn't say that

Me: no but that's what she meant.

Tony: You just need to stay on top of her that's all. Spring break is coming up , she just needs to be under you a little more so you guys can talk.

Me: Mhm, i got all the talking she needs.

Tony: Im serious ! Take her to the shop and show her what you do everyday so she can see for herself. Maybe she can be your assistant

Maybe he is right

ME: I'll think on it. I have too much going on for this to be happening right now

TOny: wassup ?

Me: I mines well tell all of you together.

Tony: yea i have tea of my own but we can wait

We pulled up to our block waiting for this hoochie to come on out the house. She ran out with the skankiest clothes ive ever seen her in

Me: where's the rest of your clothes ?

J: Oh i just threw something on

Tony: I see, it looks like you threw nothing on

We went to the mall.

Tony: Najeem

ME: Sooo, i met this guy.

THe car was quiet