Chapter 4 : The Take !

Ranina's POV>>>>

R: You know, we didn't really need to incorporate shawty in all of this here.

Ray: I thought you didn't even like that bitch ?

R: I dont, i dont like none of them muthafuckers . But shit money is money.

Ray: Exactly, and besides. Rasul needs to feel the same pain i feel. He think he can just do whatever to whoever and everything is going to be all good. Not in this lifetime.

R: Right, I don't think you understand though. Trying to kill my brother is going to start a war. One i'm not too sure if you are ready to fight in

Ray: Look i didn't hit you up for this for nothing, i know you say you are heartless and all alone but don't go around telling me what i can and cannot do. He snatched my fucking goon from me, he asked for this war so i'm going to give it to him.

R: Ight, i still need that remaining balance before we even set this shit up.

He looked my way, rolled his eyes then he popped the trunk of his dodge charger and retrieved a bag full of cash.

Ray: 500 Racks , count it, don't count it. Idrc just get out of my face.

I smirked, put the bag on my back and replied " You got it boss" Little does he know I'm going to kill him after i kill those two. I'll be on top foreal foreal.

I walked towards the boardwalk.

Ray: ho ho ho hold up. Matter of fact i have an idea. He said yelling in my direction.

I stopped and turned around.

R:I'm sure you have another one of these bags in that trunk then.

Ray: I'll have it for you upon completion

R: Completion of ?

Ray: Kidnap the bitch for ransom, make rasul pay then trap and kill his ass. He already believes this hair shit is a go so he'll be completely shocked.

R: That'll Work.

Najeem POV >>>>>>

We walked thru the front entrance , i was lowkey tired of walking so i hopped on rasul's back. He ist the type to get pissy with me , he just abides by some of the shit i do. Like if we are in line at a store waiting to check out and i bust out dancing, he'll stand there for a bit, look around and eventually start shimmying and shit. Or like the time we went to del frisco's, i was looking for a thrill so i texted him " Let's Dine and Dash ". he looked at me, shook his head and all but when i got up and hit the door his big ass followed looking all guilty. The workers tried to stop him but big boy got busy so we started running.

Sometimes i really just want to know, what would my life be like without him.

R: Get your fat ass down

Me: Can you take my shoes off too bae ? i said laying across the couch looking into my phone replying to emails. He unlaced my sneaker and rubbed my legs.

Me: Thank you

R: Your welcome. I'm hungry

Me: We just ate lunch, i said looking in his direction. He had the puppy dog face, his lip was all poked out.

R: I dont want food

Me: What do you want rasul ? I asked

R: Ugh, i want the booty ! You got on this stretchy ass spandex and shit got a nigga waiting and anticipating

Me: Its nylon dodo ! i laughed

R: Well the shit look like plastic wrap to me, and im ready to unwrap you !