Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with a big ass headache. I don't have to work at the shop today, its closed for the day. I put my feet back in my shoes to get ready to start my day. I Went to the bathroom , i had to pee and brush my teeth. When i left the bathroom the entire house was shuffling to get their day started. I forgot how many people actually live in this house.

I still don't have a car because bean has yet to take me so i decide to just go buy one myself. I said my good mornings, kissed my mom and grandma then headed out. I walked to the corner to get a get some tea. I saw bean on the corner doing what he does best.

I put Ibn on the block list because of how he acted last night towards marcus. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

As i went into the store, i ordered a hot tea. I walked to the fridge to get some orange juice. After i paid for my order i walked outside. My eyes caught onto what was happening in front of me. I saw that familiar ass black truck.

Ibn was over there talking to TUNK And Curt Geez. They are his cousins, they do business from time to time. He made eye contact with me and raised his hands up to get my attention. I ignored tf out of him. I went over to Bean to get the keys to his truck.

Me: Bro can i hold your car right quick?

IBN: Why you aint ask your lil boyfriend ?

He said handing me the keys.

ME: Man fuck him

IBN: He put his hands on you ?

Me: No, he ain't crazy.

IBN: DOn't make me shoot that nigga idgaf who his kin be.

Me: well i'll let you know when bro.

I walked back to IBN's truck. Iesha was coming along with me. I didn't get a chance to tell her what happened last night.

I got in, started the truck and beeped the horn.

2 minutes later sis came flying out the door .

Iesha: Im here im here come on

I buckled up and pulled off.

Iesha: Nana told me you stayed here last night. Wassup with that ?

Me: Damn bitch dont shit get passed you .

Iesha: Spill it

Me: Well IBNs daughters came to the shop to get a lil curl and style right.

Iesha: Yea

Me: So they told me how he ain't been home and he beating on the step dad all type shit. Soo im just thrown at this point. They don't know that IBN has been at my house every night for the last few weeks.

Iesha: What about the step dad though ?

Me: SO yea that bitch called his phone one morning, i answered it and he started popping off. I was gonna dust that bitch

Iesha: I know that's tf right !

Me: Ibby came to the shop, i tells him to put the trash out. His lil skinny bitch comes to my shop telling ibn that he's not leaving him. I told both of them to get tf out. When the boy tried again to tell him he wasn't leaving Ibn turned around and knocked his fucking teeth down his throat !

Iesha : Wtf you mean ?!

Me: bitch what i said ! Capped the bitch and told him shut tf up ! i had to pick the boy up and clean up his cuts.

We were driving and Iesha noticed a black bombed out suburban following us.

Iesha: Bitch dont act like you don't see crazy ass IBN behind us.

I looked in the rearview and sure enough it was this crazy ass nigga. So i begin to bust corners and shit trying to shake him. We were only a few blocks from the dealership and i definitely don't want the nigga to know what kinda car ima get.

Iesha: Why is he following you ?

Me: Because i've been ignoring him.

As we approached the light , he drives his big ass truck in front of beans truck to block me from moving. He pulled up fast and made the tires screech . He was playing summertime shootout 2 loud as shit. He hoped out looking smooth then a muthafucker.

He came to the drivers side door.

KNock Knock

I rolled the window down.

IBN: I been calling yo ass man !

Me: I been ignoring yo ass

IBN: Why ?

Me: I don't really wanna do this with you ibn. I have to go somewhere can you move this big muthafucker !

IBN: yea but i'm gonna follow you.

Me: You gotta catch me first son

I rolled the window up. I threw the truck in reverse and went around his truck. I dipped in and out the streets. Iesha dropped me off at the dealership and went back home.

I hurried up threw the lot to choose what exactly i wanted. I set my eyes on this 2016 Dodge Charger but then i saw the G wagon they had in the back. I had to ball out on it. I only intended to drop a band on a good car. The g Wagon was 110. I got it for 100 thou.

I didn't do no pink slip no buy here pay here i wrote a check and got the keys. My credit is a1 and my money is straight so i have no worries. The salesman was so damn hype he gave me some free accessories for my truck.It was bombed out windows and a dark cranberry color finish. Its beautiful and it's mine. After signing all the paperwork i drove off ! i zoomed straight to the block to show bean that i got a banging ass car.

I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth. Everything was legit. I put on my face song by Kash Doll.

I pulled up to the corner, all the niggas turned heads when i hopped out to go to the corner store.

All the niggas kept saying " Damn ! " or " youngboul thats you ?" I purchased a wrap and some gum.

When i came back outside Bean was in my car moving the steering wheel and pressing buttons

Me: Get yo ass out my car dog.

BB: Damn son where'd you find this ? This hoe clean

Me: If you had of taken me you could have gotten yourself one.

BB: Where you on your way to ?

Me: I'm going home, i gotta change i'll be back around later around when the kids get out of school.

BB: Rd.

He gave me a hand shake and stepped off. I drove all the way home. Thank god i didn't see IBN's truck parked out front

As i entered my home of course my phone usually connects to my phone as soon as i hit the door but today jadakiss was already playing.

I was skeptical

Me: Hello i called out . Nobody replied. I looked around and everything was the same. I darted upstairs to check my dressing room. All my prized possessions were there and unharmed. I opened my phone to connect and see what's going on with my music system.

But then BOOM ! I was grabbed and snatched out the room. I dropped my phone and everything. A hand was over my mouth and he was holding both of my hands. I tried letting out a scream and fighting back but this muthafucker was too strong. I still have some guns hidden and i'll blow a muthafucker away ! I just need to get free.

He was big and dressed in black. Fur was coming from his mask and it was handing it was a thick and nasty beard. He threw me on my bed aggressively. I kicked and screamed. I yelled no.

Then the masked man revealed himself.