Chapter 41

NAJEEM POV >>>>
Its like every since my baby daddy died niggas been on me. I blocked comments on my ig because niggas started to get thirsty. I don't even go out like that. Iesha says i need to mingle i mean Shoota and Max hit me up. ShotGun too. They cool but they are all different in their own way. Like shooter makes sure i'm in the right mindset. He prays with me and makes sure i plan out things, he talks to me on a positive level and he likes to rub on my legs. Like he gives great massages. Max, lawd where do i start. He keeps me laughing it's so hard not to happy around him. He sell guns out germantown like basically supplies the whole east coast. Then there is shotgun. He's my big papa. He lets me talk to him, he lets me be myself. He reminds me so much of rasul. He's really big and fluffy like big pun. He has these arms that are like plush pillows. He loved to grip me and just listen. He never replied with a okay, fr? Right. He always had something to say. He really was there alot for me. Hes meeting me at my house for a netflix and sip.

He likes the good movies like poetic justice and jason's lyric. By the time i walked over to my house, put my phone on the charger and lit some candles. He was knocking at the door.Shotgun is damn near 7 foot 3 inches. 3 or 4 hundred some odd pounds. I knew damn well if i could trust anybody it would be him. I was just getting in the shower, i hit the open button on the intercom from the shower.

ME VIA INTERCOM : Gun, im getting washes, i'll be right down. Pick out the movie i ordered us chinese. I hope that's okay.

Shotgun: You got my lo mein and rice?

Me: Of course

Shotgun: AIn't no thang den, go head and wash that thing up baby boy.

I continued my shower. Once i got out and dried my body off. I put on my body lotion. I got some ethika draws and my grey champion crop top set. It turned into a pajama set.

When i was rubbing the lotion on my hand walking to the white room. I was embraced by Shotguns big ass! h e snatched me like a home invader, picked me up by my waist and sat me on the countertop. I love that he can throw my lil fat ass around.

Me: You play to much  boy!

SG: Yea you know you touch my funny bone sometime. What movie we watching kid ?

Me: Ugh, im feeling like jason's lyric.

SG: Rd cool, i'll pop it in.

I grabbed the white polo sheet and threw it over the couch and ottoman. Shotgun my bull but he might be dirty.

I sat down with my furry blanket wrapped around me and of course shotgun picked me up and sat me on his lap so when he layed down id slide off but his dick would still be touch me. Simple rasul work

I just giggled and watched. He wrapped his arms around my body, i used his chest as my back pillow. He does this thing where he massages my hips and it feels amazing. That makes his dick hard, just watching me. It's so cute

Me: ShotGun.

SG: Wassup boo

Me: Why are you so good to Me?

SG: Man, you know you my youngin. I know you lost ya peoples i didn't want the wrong people consolidating you. I didn't want the wrong cats around you leading you the wrong way.

Me: Yes i understand. But what do you mean wrong way?

SG: Well im sayin, i know sul left you and your family well off. I know you not gone blow that money on no stupid ass shit and you gonna do right so you and ya kids can be good. I'm not tryna be all up in ya business ma but did you put some of that back into the fountain of wealth?