Being Kidnapped

These chapters are lame af they get better I promise

Okay so this happens A LOT for some reason. And it's always for the same reasons.

They all love the main girl.

And I mean of course it's completely logical to take the girl you love from her friends and family. Only, because you guys will get married and have 859027943 kids and drink Starbucks until you die.

Except plot twist.

The rest of them like her. So then there's this huge fight and suddenly this bitch doesn't know "who to choose". You stupid hoe you pick none because they kidnapped you! That's like marrying your rapist who murdered your whole family and ruined your life.

Oh wait thAT HAPPENS TO!

AND THEY GIVE HER THIS FANTASTIC ROOM FULL OF STUFFED ANIMALS AND PAINTED BY THE BEST PAINTERS OF PICTURES OF HER FACE OVER AN ANGELS ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE BOYS ON A WALL *Takes deep breath* AND THEN THEY TREAT HER LIKE SHES DAMN ROYALTY NO YOU GET TO LIVE IN THE BASEMENT WITH THE RATS!

But let's not forget the fact that this is ONE DIRECTION. Not only a band of gumdrop lollipop boys and even one of them apologized to a dog after tripping over it, but also. THEY ARE LIKE GODS! NO WAY DOES A WOMAN NOT WANT ONS DRIETCION YOU LIARS.

I honestly think One Direction needs to get their choices checked. Because Jennifer the Pony is not better than Stacy The Unicorn.