19

Lisa pulled him away from me, "What's your problem?!" she said as she sat him on my styling chair.
Baekhyun stood in front of me, covering me from Jungkook's view, while I touched my lips with my fingertip.
His lips were soft and gentle even if he had gone somehow rough.

"I-I don't want Y/n to get married with him!" Jungkook said as he stood up.
Baekhyun held my free hand while I stood behind him, my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Y/n is it true you're getting married to Sehun, one of the richest men in the world." said a woman's voice.
"No comments." I said before hanging up.

"Y/n!" Sehun's voice could be heard as he walked into my room.
I looked at him as he stared at Jungkook confused.
"Why's he here?" Sehun asked as he walked to me.
He separated Baek and me and took my hand instead.

"Why are you in my fiancé's room?" he said as he hugged me tightly and glared at Jungkook.
"He-he came to congratulate us." I said before Jungkook could answer.
"Yeah... he finished so I'll lead him out." Lisa said as she pulled on Jungkook's sleeve.
I closed my eyes and tried to smile and forget about Jungkook's pained face.

"Sehun... Why?" Baekhyun said as he pulled Sehun away from me, "You knew I love Y/n."
I already knew that too.
"Her father would've never let her be with you... and you know it." Sehun said as he walked to my drawer and fixed my hair products, "she has a concert soon, so let's just do our jobs and act like normal."
It was as if I wasn't even in the room.

Time Skip (the next day)
I quickly got out of bed, took a shower and changed.

Time Skip (the next day)I quickly got out of bed, took a shower and changed

I brushed my hair and left to my car quickly.
I got to school and was greeted by a bunch of students and cameras.
"Y/n, is it true you're getting married with Oh Sehun?!" a man yelled with a microphone in hand.
I covered my face and tried to push my way threw the crowd.

A hand suddenly held on to my free hand and pulled me threw the crowd with a tight grip.
"Who is that?!" a reporter yelled.
"Yoongi!" yelled a student as she stared at us.
Yoongi?
I stared at his back as he continued walking at a quick pace dragging me along.

"Is that your boyfriend?!" yelled a different reporter.
I ignored them and continued trying not to trip.
Suddenly Suga stopped walking making me bump into him.
He turned around and didn't let go of my hand he pulled me closer towards him and gave me a peck on the lips.

I froze with widened eyes and everyone got quiet except for him, "I am her boyfriend so can everyone shut the hell up and let us live our damn lives!" he yelled as he continued dragging me behind him.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes and for posting soooo late✌︎✌︎