14 | 'i'm going to kiss him ... even his enemies will feel pleasure.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━

        "ARE THOSE REAL?"

        JAEHYUN'S SOMEWHAT astonished voice was a reminder of her indecency: the worst way any one (around here) could see her. Rushing over, Eun Ra pulled the duvet unceremoniously off her bed, moving with impetuous motion until it wrapped about her form. Barely doable.

        "Y-You saw nothing," she quavered. That ever-present coolness floated away with each word uttered.

        The boy was grinning now, leaning against the closed door. Brown eyes danced with more amusement than Eun Ra thought she had seen in a 10-year old's whilst watching reruns of a favourite program. "I'm pretty lost. What is nothing exactly? Your boobs or the ridiculously long hair?" he inquired, enjoying every minute of it. "Because I saw both and I'm still looking at one."

        The hair! She remembered with a semi-loud squeak, trying, and barely succeeding, to gather up long, disheveled locks in one hand.

        This wasn't supposed to happen. Eun Ra believed she was better than this. Overly careless slip-ups were Doyoung's thing, not hers. This managed to reach an uncommon height of carelessness on her part, something she was all too aware that Heechul wouldn't be happy about if he were to find out. Especially just after having that conversation.

        "Well..." Jaehyun trailed off, totally ignorant of what to make of the situation, except the side of him that enjoyed being guileful clearly saw the vantage point he had in this, and was willing to make the most out of it. Even if for just a few minutes more.

        It went against every logical reasoning he could come up with on the spot, against rational thinking, and while he thought it was quite commendable as to how she had managed to pull off something as audacious, he was curious all the same.

        He asked.

        The girl's face permitted him opportunity to witness countless emotions, most of which he was relatively farmiliar with - anger, disappointment, fear - and above all, none of which he could recall seeing on this particular face. Ever. After all, Doyoung had made a name for himself in just the short while he'd been here: most jovial guy to ever grace campus. Dude was much too optimistic that sometimes it managed to get on his nerves. Then he thought of how he - she - would never allow their friend's distestment get him down. Jaehyun also admired that.

        Snitching out happened to be the last thing on his mind, however, regardless of what he was thinking. She had her reasons for pulling such a stunt he could only tag as intrepid; he very much knew he was going to find out those reasons. This was enough to have him already swearing to secrecy, something he was hoping he could assure her of. More than eager to hear what she had to testify to, he literally watched her fumble with words in her head.

        "You're not supposed to be here."

        He smirked. "Same goes for you. I mean, it's been an hour since you were sent back to change," Eun Ra didn't realise it had been that long already. "But if you must know, I was sent back too.

        She cocked a brow.

        "Little accident," raising his left arm, she caught glimpse of white bandage peeking out the sleeve of his beige blazer. "And uncle isn't one to care about how minor an injury is when it comes to his nephew. So here I am, a school day being cut short for me."