Prologue - The Begining

Start from the beginning

"well i love music hence the music engineering classes, i broke up with my boyfriend over a year ago and have been single since, no fuck buddy, haven't had a girlfriend since i was 15, and yes i do believe of love at first sight" Louis says" same questions for you"

" i love to cook, i haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 years, had a fuck buddy but it got to weird so i haven't been seeing anyone in over a year, last girlfriend i was 17 then figured out i was gay, wasn't pretty picture to tell her, and i just found out i believe in love at first sight"

"well ain't you a little cheeky, there Mr Styles"Louis says" what else do you want to know"

"tell me about your troubles, your heartaches, if anyone has stolen your heart" harry says hoping that his heart was free and no one else has it

"troubles only school, classes are insane, haven't been out since the semester started, i was dragged out by my two friends, Liam and Zayn, but right now i am glad i came" Louis says flirting as he bats his eyes"heart aches my ex boyfriend cheated on me with a girl, he said he realized he wasn't gay anymore, but i was going to break up with him anyways same questions for you"

"yeah i haven't gone out since the semester started to, my best friend Niall made me come to but i am glad i did, the ex and i just drifted apart so we ended it, troubles same as you school and stuff, heart not occupied ready to mingle"

"your so ridiculous" Louis says "tell me about your family"

"my mom owns a bakery and my step dad, is a doctor, i have 1 sister Gemma and she is studying to be nurse and well me , same questions to you"

"ok my mom is a nurse, my step dad is a surgeon, I have 6 younger siblings ,Lottie, felicity, Phoebe & Daisy are twins and Ernest and Doris are twins as well, so where is home at"

"home is cheshire, Holmes Chapel, and where is home for you"

"Doncaster" Louis says" do you live in the dorms or off campus"

"dorms i wanted to experience university life to the fullest, and you?"

"dorms, same thing" louis says

"do you want to get out of here"Harry says

"no i better not, but give me your number and we can text get to know each other" Louis says pulling his phone out and giving it to harry and harry programming his phone number and texting himself so louis can see it was him then hands the phone back to Louis and Louis starts to laugh at the name that harry programmed for his phone number"are you serious FUTURE BOYFRIEND"

"just wait, you will be changing that to boyfriend, wait till i work my charm on you" harry says hoping that he is right and one day Louis will be his boyfriend

"ok Styles, we will see, I better get back to my friends" Louis says as he gets up and walks to Zyan and Liam and Harry walks back to Niall after a few more hours and beers Louis leaves with his friends and a few hours after that Harry and Niall leave

The next Day Harry wakes up but he isn't alone, there is another body next to him, Harry quickly gets up and gets the guy up

"hey, you gotta go" harry says

"well good morning to you" the person says" give me 10 minutes and i'll leave"

and 10 minutes later the guy leaves as he handed Harry his phone number and Harry just thinks if he wore a condom and looks in the trash can and sees a condom and feels relief that he was careful, he goes and takes a shower and comes back and gets comfortable as he opens his books and starts on his assignments, and hour later and he puts away his books opens up his laptop and goes on netflix and starts watching movies, there is a knock on his door and niall comes in