L.A. Concert

Jade had gotten the girls front row, center stage tickets. Her and April couldn't be more excited. then there was June, Rose, and Artemis who couldn't be more angry for being dragged to this concert.

"I don't want to be here." June says leaning against the rail hanging her head, crossing her arms.

" is it to late for me to go back home and get my gun?" Artemis asks.

"Someone may need to restrain her during the concert so she doesn't try to find Nareesha." April says.

"DONT SPEAK HER NAME! but believe it or not. it wont be me you'll have to hold back." Artemis told April. the music starts, and the boys run out

" Hello everyone!!!! hows everyone tonight?" Max asks. Rose stares straight up at him.

"If I could find that girl..." Rose all but growls. Artemis smiled.

"i told you it wouldn't be me."

April and Jade scream and jump trying to get their boy's attention.

"Ok so were going to start with All Time Low." Jay says as the crowd cheers. they start singing, the whole crowd is singing along. the boys get to the edge of the stage and are standing directly in front of the girls. tom leans down to reach for a girls hand while singing.

"Hiding won't hide, smiling won't hide it, like I ain't tried it, everyone's - oh shit.." he says when he sees June standing there with her arms crossed glaring up at him. Max punches his arm. " And failed somehow...."

Jay leans down and grabs April's hand, then realizes who it is. "when im standing on the yellow line, waiting at the - April!" Jay smiles as he leans down and pulls her up on stage, and gives her a hug, continuing to sing, but now it's being sung to April. the other boys are shocked when they see Jay pull up the girl, so Nathan walks over to see who the group of girls was, and notices Jade. Nathan smiles and grabs her pulling her and pulling her up. she flings her arms around him, he's still singing, but lifts her up with one arm and spins her around. Tom glances down at June. Then walks to the other side of the stage and finds a different girl to pull up. June stands there with her mouth open.

"he didn't..."

Max glances at the group that two of the boys had pulled from, then walks to the left of the stage to get a different girl. Rose flips him off. siva points to a girl behind them and one of the stage crew bring her on stage. As the girl walks up Siva glances at Artemis and gives her a puppy dog face. as Max finishes singing he gives the girl a hug

"While these girls are up here, we're gonna do our song Heart Vacancy." Jay said. Which made April cry happy tears because that's her favorite song. Jay gives her a kiss on the forehead, the stage crew brings out 5 stools. "This is a very good friend of mine, April, whom I missed terribly in the time that we have been apart." Jay says into his mic. Tom glances back at June but quickly looks away. "I can't believe you're here." Jay whispered into April's ear. April squeals and Kisses his cheek.

" Of course I'm here, we saw the interview, and have been waiting since then for you to come to L.A." April said to him.

" you saw it?" Jay asked shocked. he looks at Siva, Tom and Max. "We thought you didn't. And then you didn't come to the concert... Thats why -"  Jay is interrupted by Max starting to sing.The song finishes, Nathan puts his arms around Jade.   while June and Rose are concentrating on glaring at the girls on stage, Artemis leaves her spot and as she walks away she can hear Nathan talking into his mic.

"Jade, I should've called, and never let slip you out of my hands, I'm sorry." The crowd cheers but Artemis keeps walking away.