No Choice

Martin woke every one up early so they could get ready for the concert. The boys had to get their cloths fitted and do the sound check.

"We'll see you later ladies." Tom said he kisses June's forehead.

"Hurry back" she smiles at him. Tom smiles back.

"It's only a few hours babe." he looks up as Jade and Nath come into the hallway holding hands.

"so you two worked it out?" Artemis asked. Nathan kisses Jade and she giggles.

"Yes we did."

"good, but we've got to go." Max says and kisses Rose.  April hugs Jay and Artemis Kisses Siva goodbye.

"we'll be back before you know it." Jay says. Martin rushes the boys to the van. when their gone the girls all look at each other.

"So whats the plan?" Rose asks.

"I'm not ready for the concert at all." June says looking at April

"I think we need a girls day." April smiles.

"SPA DAY!!!!!" Jade shouts. Artemis and Rose cringe.

"Oh god no.... please." Artemis and Rose say. Jade giggles, and the other girls pull Artemis and Rose along. The five of them go to the salon that's near the hotel. a few hours later the girls had been to the spa, the salon, and got their nails done. now it was time to get ready for the concert.

"I swear I have nothing to wear!" Jade said staring at her suit case packed with clothes.

"we should have bought new outfits!" June said.

"Jade, you're always talking about how you want to shop in Nath's closet." she opend his suit case. "Now you can."

"AAHHH i want the 'game over' t-shirt!!!!!" Jade squeals. she runs over to the suitcase tripping over Artemis's shoe, all the girls laugh.

"I'm gonnna steal Tom's British Flag tank top." June smiles. Artemis goes through her suit case and pulls out siva's black hoodie.

" i think i'll wear that." she says. April rummages through her suitcase, and comes up with Jay's "I do" shirt.

"Yup, this one is perfect." April smiles. Rose pulls out max's 'give youth a future' shirt and his white converse. Jade is wearing Nathan's white jacket and June is wearing Tom's leather jacket.

"Is every one ready?" Artemis asks.

"Ready!" June shouts

"Lets go." April says grabbing her purse. the girls get into the car and arrive at the gig for the sound check, their backstage passes allow them to watch from the wings of the stage. when the sound check is over the boys come over to the girls and give them all a quick kiss before the rush to their dressing room. Siva turns as they are heading to the dressing room.

"That hoodie looks cute on you." he said to Artemis. She smiled.

"thanks babe."

"See you during the show."

"i'll be screaming with the other girls." he smiles at her and follows the other boys to their dressing room. the girls go to their seats, front and center.

"Sometimes tears say all there is to say

Sometimes your first scars won't ever fade away

Tried to break my heart

Well it's broke

Tried to hang me high"