THIRTEEN

"Why aren't you looking for me?"

Winter
I sat on the floor hugging the jacket closely. I missed him for some odd reason. It was maybe days since we've been here. Maybe weeks? Who knows. Maybe years.

"When are we gonna get out!" Sydney complained. She got her voice back so that means it's been a while. Fun.

Brandon and Scott came in and started walking towards us. We stepped back and ran into someone. It was our dad.

"Get out you two" he snapped and they fled quickly. Rolling their eyes.

"Syd bear, Angel, I know what I did was wrong. Throughout your whole entire childhood, I did was wrong but let me tell you something before it's too late"

"What is it?" I said quietly.

"Winter, you look just like your mom you know that. Beautiful, smart. Except for the hair. You got your hair color from me. Sydney, you look just like her too. Exactly like her"

"What are you trying to say"

"I love you two and your mom deeply. I always will but it's not safe for you"

"What do you mean?"

"Your mom, she stopped doing drugs. She stopped for you two. Our babies but me. I want to but I can't. I might as well tell you when I'm lucid now because I don't know when I will be lucid again"

"If you're sorry let us go"

"I can't"

"Why"

"Because I'll know where you're going. I can't let you go but I can maybe leave a door opened"

I smiled.

"I don't want you to go"

"Dad, something wrong with you. You need to go to the hospital"

"No!" he yelled and I hugged him. Sydney did too. He calmed down kissing our heads.

"I'm sorry"

"It's alright dad," we both said and he smiled.

We stayed like that for a while before he pushed up down and left locking the door.

"What was that?!" Sydney scolded.

"Something isn't right. I think dad is crazy"

"No duh!"

"I mean like actually mentally ill"

"Why do you care"

"Even though he gave us a shitty childhood doesn't mean he'll give our kids a shitty childhood. They deserve their grandparents. You heard him. Mom is better and him. He's crazy. That's it"

She nodded.

"How are we gonna leave?"

"I don't know Syd. I don't know"

We got up and started to see if any doors would open. That's when it did but we saw someone else. Our exes.

Lannan
She left. What do you do? I felt shitty though. All those things I said I didn't mean. I love her. I still do. I sat there. It's been five months. God. I was a mess. I was a wreck but if I'm gonna be honest, Grey was worse. Every day he would throw something. I even caught him cutting once. He won't tell me what's wrong. I'm scared.

Greyson
I looked at the red marks on my arms. A tear fell from my eyes and onto the ground. Soon another and another. What was this girl doing to me?! I didn't want to accept it but I knew it, I loved her. I missed her. Not Winter. Sydney. And the last thing I did was yell at her. Oh, what have I done? Why do I lose all the people that I love? That I care about? I have Lannan but for how much longer? How much longer till I'm all alone...

Sydney
Brandon came close to me and Winter punched him. He looked at her and I saw the fear in her eyes. Winter, she was sometimes crazy. She did some crazy things that I never understood. I still don't.

"Move bitch"

"No"

He slapped her but she didn't move. He took a knife slicing her arm. She didn't move. He stabbed her but she didn't move.

"You will not hurt her"

"Aww what are you gonna do about it?" he said sticking his lip out. He was mocking her.

She smirked taking the knife and drove it into his side. He let out a cry and she grinned.

"That. Like I said, no one touches my sister"

Scott grabbed her and dragged her out.

"TOUCH HER AN I KILL YOU!" she screamed before she was dragged out. Why didn't I help her?

Winter
Scott took me and threw me against the wall.

"Do you need another lesson?!" he yelled.

I spat in his face and she started to grope me. I pushed him off and slapped him.

"Don't touch me"

He smirked and the next thing I knew it was black.

I woke up naked again. I looked up to see him zipping up his pants. He laughed walking out. I sat there again pulling my clothes on. I slipped on the jacket I kept. It was still in good condition. I kept it that way. I made sure.

Once I was done I stumbled into a room where I saw Brandon beating Sydney. She looked lifeless. I ran over and pushed him off her punching him. No one. No one is gonna hurt her like they hurt me. No one.

IzKatiebug