EIGHTEEN

"I love you like a love song"

Winter
I woke up with Lannan's arms me. I smiled lightly until I felt a poke.

"What do you want Sydney"

"Ooo grouchy aren't you?"

"Leave me alone" I muttered burying my head in the crook of Lannan's neck.

"Aw, you love him"

"hmmm" I hummed in agreement.

"Oh? You're not denying it?"

"Nuhuh" I hummed with a small smile.

"You love me?" I heard and I looked up to see Lannan looking at me with a smile. I blushed and looked back down.

"You're cute you know that love?"

I blushed a darker red. He just seemed to smile. I felt it.

"Ah f-"

I looked up quickly to see who squealed. It was Sydney. Grey's arms were wrapped around her waist kissing her cheek. She giggled. Huh. I never thought i'd see her giggle.

"I love you" I heard him say and I saw her smile.

"I love me too!" she said happily and he frowned. She laughed kissing him. On the lips!

"I love you too Grey. Don't worry"

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE DATING!" I yelled happily and I saw Lannan cringe. I just yelled in his ear.

"I'm sorry British" I said with a smile and kissed his ear. I saw him blush.

"Oh, did little innocent Lannan get excited?" Grey teased. He blushed again and I laughed hugging him tightly.

"So I'm guessing you two are also a thing" Sydney said smiling. I froze.

"No we aren't" Lannan said and I sat up.

"Oh my God! Winter!" I heard and I looked to see Sydney looking at me in horror. I looked down realizing I still didn't have my shirt on...shit.

Quickly I grabbed a random shirt but when I reached for it I hit my side on the bed.

"Bloody hell!" I yelled and I heard a small snicker from both Grey and Lannan.

I turned to look at them as tears brimmed my eyes. I wanted to cry right then. Sydney walked over slapping Grey then pulled me out. That's when Lannan grabbed my hand rubbing it with his thumb. Gently.

"Snow, I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at the fact you said 'bloody hell' I'm not kidding"

I didn't respond.

"Please believe me love. I swear"

I just walked out and over to the car. I got in and cried lightly. I was emotionally and physically broken. It hurt that he laughed at me. It really did.

I heard a knock and I looked up to see Grey. I let him in and he sat in the passengers.

"He isn't kidding sweetheart"

I shrugged.

"Tell me what happened"

"Do you love my sister"

"Huh?"

"Do you love her"

"Sydney?"

I nodded.

"Of course I do. I love her to death"

"Then why did you call me sweetheart"

He looked at me laughing.

"What"

"Australians do that sweetheart. I'm not gonna call you love though. That's Lenny's thing"

I nodded.

"I need to know if you really love her. Tell me, why do you love her"

He smiled sadly and rolled up his sleeves.

"Grey, why'd you do that?"

"Felt guilty. Worried that I hurt her and honestly I was afraid to take that risk cause I was scared of hurting myself...but some people are worth hurting for"

I smiled.

"Lannan feels bad you know. No joke. He loves you"

I laughed. He raised a brow.

"Lannan doesn't love me. We aren't even together"

He shook his head.

"Believe what you want Winter"

With that, he got out.

Lannan
I was pacing around freaking out.

"Calm down Lannan," Sydney said softly.

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE ONE GIRL I LOVE LEFT ALL BECAUSE OF SOME BLOODY MISTAKE!"

"You love me?"

I turned to see Winter there.

"W-"

"No, you love me?"

"Sweetheart, let's leave them be" I heard Grey say and soon he was out. Along with Sydney.

"W-"

"No, do you love me?"

I stayed silent.

"I should've known" she mumbled and walked to the door.

"W-"

"DO YOU FUCKING LOVE ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T S-"

I cut her off by kissing her gently. She melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck. She hit my lower arms lightly and I was confused until she jumped up. I caught her and she moved us to the bed. She pulled me down on top of her and I started kissing down he neck. She gasped lightly once I bit down but then I stopped once she tugged on my hair.

"Lannan, why did you stop?" she questioned sitting up.

"I don't want to do this if you don't want to"

She smirked and grabbed me by my waistband.

"I do want this" she whispered softly.

I leaned closer to her and cupped her face gently.

"I'm not kidding love. Do you or no. I'm not gonna force you"

"Lannan, the question is do you want to"

I smirked pushing her down and hovered over her. I kissed her jaw and went to her ear smirking. I leaned in.

"More than anything" I whispered and bit her ear making her squirm.

"Then what's holding you? Am I too much for you?" she said with a smile and I chuckled.

"Maybe" I joked and she laughed.

"Hurry up British. I'm getting impatient"

With that, I don't need to say what went on. Do I?

IzKatiebug