TEN

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it I swear...I'm sorry"

Winter
"You love her don't you?" it was Grey.

"No, no I don't" Lannan replied. Oh, God. I couldn't help myself but listen to what they had to say.

"Yeah, you do. It's written all over your face"

"No"

"Yes"

"Why would I love her? She's annoying as hell! Sometimes I just wanna push her because she irritates me so much. Not to mention she's not even all that! I honestly think she's clingy and annoying! Not to mention she's whiny too. I don't like her Greyson and I never will!"

"Thank you. This is why I don't love anymore. I hope it makes you happy to know that my mom was a druggie and my dad abused us. How does that make you feel? I'm sorry I'm not pretty enough, skinny enough, girly enough. I'm sorry I'm not what you want me to be. I'm sorry my voice is like this. I'm sorry I complain a lot but what am I supposed to do? It's either this or have everyone think I'm depressed. I'm sorry my fake smiles and happiness weren't enough. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I'm sorry my boyfriend of three fucking years cheated on me because I wasn't enough. I'm sorry I even went on this damn trip but do you know what Lannan. I'm sorry I ever even met you"

I turned away and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"W-"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed and punched him.

He looked at me and I looked back. I covered up my mouth in shock and ran away. I ran all the way out to the forest. Far in. Somewhere I wouldn't be found. I needed to get away. Even for a day.

Lannan
I messed up. I messed up bad. I looked at Grey who shook his head. I started to walk but he grabbed my arm.

"Now isn't the time. She needs the time to think. She meant what she said and she hates you right now. So stop"

"How do you know Grey?!"

"Because Lannan, she has the look"

"No. I need to talk to her"

"No. Stay here. I'm not kidding"

"No. She needs someone"

"No"

"Yes"

"Lannan, how do you even know that. She could maybe want some time alone. Or maybe she wants to be with her sister. Give her time because s-"

"I KNOW BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" I yelled. It even startled me.

"You just said you didn't Lannan. You even proved it. You broke down her walls and now she's shattered. Good luck fixing it because I don't think you will. You won't"

"I don't care. I'm going"

With that, I walked away and over to her house. That is when I saw no one was there. Not a single person. I walked out to the woods and found no one. No one at all. Oh shit. Where could they be? Oh, God. Oh God no. Please. They didn't leave, did they?! No!

Winter
I was sitting there by the stream when someone sat next to me. It was Sydney.

"Don't cry, sis. It makes me sad"

"Leave me alone"

"No. You need someone to rant to"

"I didn't want to admit it Syd but I do have this feeling around him. It's not a friend type of feeling either. It's something I've never felt"

"Not even with Scott?"

"Not even with Scott"

"Well uh, you love him"

"He doesn't love me"

"I-"

She was cut off when a tall figure approached us. It was one we never thought we'd see again.

"Sydney, run"

IzKatiebug