Leaving

Today would be my last day with Neymar. I woke up and realized I was, yet again, wrapped up in his arms. For the first time since he moved in with me, I snuggled back into him, feeling his heart beat on my back. I held his hand that was gripping my hips, and just laid there, enjoying the feeling of his warmth, his heart beat, and just his presence in general.

He stirred in his sleep a little, and I decided to get up. I wanted today to be as memorable as possible. I wanted to thoroughly enjoy my last day with him. I took quick shower, then got ready for the day. I wore a coral pink sundress, applied some light makeup to match, and sprayed some light perfume on.

"Someone's looking spiffy. Good morning, beautiful." Neymar croaked out in his adorable morning voice.

"Good morning, handsome. And yes, I am looking spiffy indeed." I said in a sophisticated voice.

Neymar laughed a little and walked over to me, hugging me from the side, while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Ney, I want to do something today. I want today to be a perfect day. Let's have a nice breakfast by the pool or go to an amusement park, or anything really." I pouted my bottom lip out, looking at him through the mirror. He looked back and grinned a little.

"Funny you should say that, because I have a whole day planned out for us. Let me get ready and then we'll have some breakfast." He let go of me, and I walked out of the bathroom.

I went down to the living room, and sat down on my couch. I nervously tapped my feet. Today is the last day with the guy that's been the source of my happiness for the past month. Today was also the last day he would need to keep his arm in the sling. He would be healed up, and on his way to Spain.

Neymar came down the stairs, wearing a nice, mint colored, button down shirt, along with some dark blue jeans. He no longer had his arm in the sling. He looked so attractive, my breath caught in my throat.

"So, you ready?" Neymar asked while playing with the car keys.

"I thought we were having breakfast?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we are. Just not here. So let's go, you're hungry right?"

"Starving." I mumbled.

In the car, Neymar was singing horribly off key to the radio. To be honest, I found it incredibly cute. As he was driving, I looked out of my passenger side window. Surprisingly, Neymar softly grabbed my hand that was resting on my lap. I took a moment to look at him, and he did the same. He gave me a small smile before looking back to the road, not letting go of my hand.

We arrived at what seemed to be a small restaurant. Neymar got out of the car to open my door.

"Ooh la la, looks who's being a gentleman?" I dramatically fanned my face and batted my eyelashes.

"That would be me ma'am." Neymar winked and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked towards the entrance.

As soon as we entered, the strong smell of coffee and vanilla hit me. The little restaurant looked cozy and reminded me of home as a kid. I absolutely loved this. Neymar greeted the workers; he must come here often. We walked to a little booth in the back and sat down face to face.

A waiter came to us, she was a young lady, about our age. She had big brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"Hey Ney, how've you been lately?" the girl gave off a very bright, happy vibe.

"I've been doing good Rosa, how about you?"

"Not too bad myself. So what can I get you two?"

Neymar looked at me, allowing me to order first. I looked at the menu and everything looked so delicious.