Surprises

I decided that since Neymar would be leaving soon, I should preserve any memory I can of him. Either take one of his hoodies, or take funny selfies with him, I needed any form of him still here with me.

As usual, I woke up a little earlier than him. He had a habit of wrapping his arms around me in his sleep. I struggled to reach for my phone, which was on my night stand. I didn't want to wake him up, or that would ruin the point of what I was trying to do. I finally grabbed my phone and opened up the camera. I took a picture of Neymar snuggled up next to me, with his arms around me, while I had my tongue sticking out, and my light brown eyes sparkled with happiness.

I definitely would miss this. Just everything about him. His goofiness, his smile, his cologne, his cooking, and especially him snuggling up to me, preventing me from getting up in the morning. But, I knew it was for the best. He was an extremely skilled player, Barcelona made a good choice. He would be playing along great players, including an old friend of mine, Daniel Alves.

I took a few more selfies with Neymar sleeping before getting out of bed. I would miss this moment. I thought about how I was going to tell Neymar that I already knew about him leaving. Maybe I shouldn't tell him. Maybe this was meant to happen, so that my feelings would have to go away. Someone else will come along and steal my heart. I just have to keep telling myself that, enough so I believe it.

I stepped outside to my terrace, where I had a beautiful view of the beach. I haven't been to the beach in such a long time. Maybe I should go with Ney before he has to go. Since he decided to surprise me yesterday, I'll surprise him today.

I went into the kitchen and made some sandwiches, fries, pasta, and salad. I loaded them into containers, along with some drinks, and put them into a cooler. When I was done, I slumped down onto my couch, and realized I hadn't heard from Mila in a while. Since we usually talk quite often, I texted her.

'Hey Mila, What's up?'

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated with a response.

'Hey Rizzy! Sorry we haven't talked in a while. I've been busy. But, I have so much to tell you!'

'Well... Speak woman!'

'I met this guy. He lives in Paris.'

'Woah, wait. Paris, as in Paris, France?'

'Yup. But he's originally from here in Brazil. His name is David, and he's just so hot. He's incredibly funny too.'

'Well that's great Mila! But how did you meet him?'

'He was in Brazil, visiting family yesterday. I was walking my neighbor's dog for her since she was out of town. On the walk, I stopped at the park, and there he was. The dog freaked out, and ran over to him, pulling me with him. The rest is history.'

'Oh my God, that's so cute! I bet you're very thankful for your neighbor now!'

'You bet! Well, I gotta go, David and I are going to have a Skype date!'

'Alright, have fun! Love ya'

'Thanks, I will! And I love ya too'

I was so happy for Mila. David sounded amazing, and she deserves someone like that. Neymar came down the stairs, interrupting my thoughts.

"Good morning." Neymar smiled, sitting next to me. Oh, how I love his smile.

"Good morning," I decided to sit on his lap, and see how he would react. He looked shocked at first, but a sly grin snuck on his face, and he put his hands on my hips.

"I have a surprise for you. Well, not really a surprise, but I decided that since you surprised me yesterday, I'm taking you out."

"Taking me out? Like a date?" Neymar giggled like a little girl, and fluttered his eyelashes, on purpose of course.