Chapter One

Friday, Your Kitchen, 4:30 pm, Your POV:

You were standing at your kitchen counter and getting ready to make an early dinner. Your boyfriend would be home from work soon, and the two of you were supposed to go to the movies around 6:30, so you wanted to make sure he ate something beforehand. The two of you had been together for 4 years, and you couldn't be happier. You loved him with all of your heart, and you knew he loved you too. You smiled to yourself as you began cutting up vegetables.

Your boyfriend owned a very successful music production company, along with his two best friends. He was very lucky to be this successful at such a young age, he was only 25 after all. The two of you had met in college and it had been love at first sight. You couldn't imagine your life without him by your side. As you slid the cut vegetables into a pot on the stove, you heard the sound of a car pulling up in your driveway. You smiled and smoothed down the skirt of your white sundress, white was his favorite color on you, and you walked over to peek out the window.

You looked out, a bit confused. He drove a Mercedes, not a BMW, what was that car doing in your driveway? But there didn't seem to be anyone in it. This made you even more confused, so you began to walk to the front door. You made it to the living room before you heard the front door open and froze in place. How could someone get in your house? You heard the door quietly click shut and tried not to breath too loudly as you took a few quick steps backwards.

All of a sudden, your back collided with something, or someone, and a deep voice said quietly from behind you, "Why hello there, beautiful stranger." Your eyes widened, your breath hitched, you didn't move or turn around, you were too frightened. A large, long fingered hand slowly wrapped around your waist. You felt warm breath on the back of your neck. You wanted to scream but you couldn't. "Stop playing with your food, baby. You are scaring the hell out of her, and you know that always ruins the taste." You heard another slightly higher voice say, and your heart almost stopped.

Food? What the hell were they talking about? Were they going to murder you? "Mmm but it's so much fun..." the person with the deep voice purred, you could feel their lips right next to your ear. Suddenly, there was a blur of motion, so fast you could barely see it, and a dark-haired boy in blue was standing a few inches in front of you. Instinctively, you took a step back, but you had momentarily forgotten about the person behind you. You felt them wrap their other hand around your waist, and their breath on your neck, and the boy in blue took a step closer to you, tilting is head slightly and looking you in the eyes. "Mmm... I think we should take this one home, see what you think," he said in a quiet voice, flicking his eyes up to the person behind you.

You were quickly spun around, your face now only inches away from an angelic looking blonde boy in white. He parted his lips slightly, looking you up and down quickly before saying, "Oh we are absolutely taking this one home, but I'm hungry now..." His deep voice sent chills down your spine. You felt the boy in blue lay a hand on your shoulder before his lips lightly pressed against the sensitive skin of your neck. You were still frozen with fright, looking up into the eyes of the blonde boy, as the other continued to lightly kiss along the side of your neck.

You felt a sharp pain in the side of your neck, but before you could react, the blonde boy leaned his head down on your other side and you felt the same pain, and then everything went black.

Time skip: The House, 4:50 pm, Yoongi's POV:

You had just pulled into the garage and walked into the house. For some reason the door was unlocked, maybe Y/n had left it open for you. She does that sometimes when she is really excited to see you. You smiled as you thought about her, and you put your bag down and walked into the living room before calling out, "I'm home baby girl! Are you in the kitchen?" You didn't hear her answer, but you smelled something yummy coming from that direction, so you walked into the kitchen, but no one was there.