"Hey Serena,"

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey," I smiled at him. Clearly fake, I'm really good at acting. He sat next to me rather close might I add.

"So..." he trailed off.

Do I seriously need to make the move in this?

I mentally sighed, and grabbed his hand. I started playing with it, and gave him a smile.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled.

"Playing with your hand, "isn't obvious, "I'm bored." I shrugged.

"You're hands are very soft." he laughed.

"Cool?"

"Very," I just kept my eyes on his hand. They are hella big compared to my small one. I lightly traced his lines. He cleared his throat, and shifted. "So... last night." he said. I looked up at him.

"I had a great time,"

Again how does one force body to blush?

"So did I, and I was thinking if you wanted to do something else before you left," he shrugged.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"Well... that I'm still deciding."

"Well I'll be waiting for that," I nodded my head.

Hounestly I don't think Matt can top Camerons' date. Cam took me to this little ice cream shop, and you know me food is life. Then we walked over to this small pond that had a playground, and he pushed me on the swings, and we did reckless things. After that he took me to this really cool arcade, and there was this thing in the back, and we play video games, and Pokimon on the nintendo.

Really fun night... I don't think I've had that much fun in a while.

"So tomrrow early before Magcon, then we resume it after." he smiled.

"So I have to wake up early?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It'll be worth it," he smiled.

"Okay..." I trailed off. I looked at Cameron he just gave me a small smile.

"How was your day? Carter, and Taylor told me what you did." he laughed.

"Oh yeah that was funny!" I chuckled.

"Offended you didn't add me in."

"You where sleeping," I laughed, "you, and Has are deep sleepers."

"I get that," he nodded his head, "was I cute?"

"Nah," I shook my head.

"Well..." he scoffted. I laughed, and kept playing with his hand. "you're so amused by my hand."

"Your hand is so big," I laughed, "compared to mine, I cry."

"Well I am a guy..."

"And I'm Kim Kardashion."

"I'm Kanye," he smiled.

"No Kanye is too bomb," I nodded my head.

"I'm not bomb!" he sound offended.

"Not even the slightest," I shook my head.

..

"It's something," I said to Cameron. He is just the sweetest person ever. We're at Forever 21, and he is helping me find something.

"Yes, but you need something more girly," he nodded his head. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed a some acid shorts, and a black plain tee-shirt.

"I'm wearing this," I walked into the dressing room.

"Serena!" Cameron said, I could hear his scol.

"I hate everyone!" I said coming out. He smiled, and looked up and down.

"You look good, but if it's a sweet date it won't be good." he shook his head.

"Fuck that bro, I don't even like him." I walked back in.

"Yes, but you need to make him think that," Cameron said.

"He can suck a cock." I mummbled taking off the clothes.

"Serena," Cameron said.

"Cameron... " I scolded back, "I'm going to wear it anyway... " I threw back on my other top, "do you know where we're going?"

"I just know that after Magcon he is taking you somewhere nice, so wear a dress." he said. I walked out, and handed him the clothes I was getting.

"Can I wear sweat pants, and call it nice?" I asked going through the rack of dresses.

"No," he shook his head. I sighed since I didn't like any of the dresses, and none were black.

"I'll be back," I said. I walked quickly around the store. I found the first black dress, and I grabbed it. I went back to the dressing rooms, and I changed into it.

It was loose at the bottem, and fell about my knees. The shoulders when small about three fingers wide, it didn't look half bad. I walked out, and showed Cam.

"That is..."

"Bad?"

"No! God no that looks beautiful."

"If I had feelings I would've blushed, but I'm a cold hearted bitch." I walked back in, and looked at myself some more. I scrunched up my nose, and took it off.

"You ready?" he asked.

"I'm done," I nodded my head.

••••••••••

So idk I like comments and feed back it's cool bro :)) please vote thanks so much for reading :))