Misha: "Ah! Kai! It's...hah...so good! Please...harder!"

Misha felt Kai swell up inside him growing impossibly bigger. As he requested Kai pounded harder into him. The bed underneath them creaking in protest at the powerful thrusts. He couldn't handle much more. Familiar shocks ran down his spine and he could feel his muscles stretched tight around Kai trying to keep him inside longer only to suck him in as he pulled out and welcome the hard member back as it stuck the same place repeatedly.

Unable to hold on any longer Misha pleaded for Kai.

Misha: "Kai...hah...hah...I'm ah! close....PLEASE!...do it now! Ugh!"

Kai pounded Misha at a feverish rate. He was also close, hearing Misha beg for his insignia pushed him over the edge. He brought his hand over Misha heart and set his jaws onto his throat except this time Kai sunk his teeth and fingers into Misha's flesh as he poured his essence into Misha's body.

Misha: "Ahh!"

Misha was overcome with pain and pleasure. His insides were coated in freshly spewed cum and the sensation on his neck and chest boosted his ecstasy to a new height. The experience was soul rendering as he felt his soul break apart and reborn anew. A piece was missing but another took it's place. He was a new person yet the same one he always was.

Kai lifted his hand and mouth away from Misha's vitals. In their place was an abstract design of the ocean and lighthouse on the crux of his neck and a dog over his heart. Admiring the red tattoos over the creamy white skin, Kai took his time healing the wounds. He licked the blood and cum off Misha's body, slowly healing the places his tongue touched. When he was finished he kissed the panting Misha to let him taste the remaining sweetness of himself on his lips.

With both of their tastes inside his mouth Kai lowered himself and craned his neck to present the tender flesh to Misha's mouth. He also guided his left hand so it was holding just above his heart and waited for Misha to mark him.

Seeing how eager Kai was and remembering how good it felt when Kai gave him his insignia, Misha lunged into Kai until he too could feel blood coating his mouth and fingers. The taste of iron shocked Misha and he tried to pull away, afraid he hurt Kai. However Kai gently gathered Misha and squeezed him closer, encouraging him to go harder. Misha felt Kai once again pulsing inside him and hot liquid started to push out the cooling substance from before until it overflowed out of his hole and oozed over the curve of his ass.

Kai: "Ugh! Hah...hah...yes!...Misha!"

Seeing the pleasure Kai was getting from him Misha stopped being reluctant and whole heartly drove himself into making Kai feel his teeth and fingers inside him. As soon as he did he could feel Kai pour into him even harder.

Kai couldn't hold himself up anymore, he collapsed atop of his lover until Misha let go of him. He wouldn't mind having Misha inside forever and had no intention of healing himself as he did Misha. He would allow the marks to scar over to remind him of this moment.

Misha felt warm as Kai's weight laid on him and surrounded him like a warm cocoon. When he looked over Kai's chest where he embedded himself earlier he could see a small black angel over his heart and a matching ocean tattoo on his neck. He traced the symbol with his finger and looked down to the ones seared onto him. For some reason he thought the tattoos looked familiar but he couldn't remember where exactly he saw them before. Which was strange because he could remember everything he's seen once, even if it was in passing or he could see just a glance.

Misha: "Is there a meaning to the symbols representing the insignias?"

Kai: "Yes. The symbols are a manifestation of the soul piece placed into your soul by the person who creates the marks. It is both a reflection and a signal to the creator."

Misha: "Are the insignias usually shown around?"

Kai: "No they are heavily guarded since it is basically baring the soul of another person and part of your own. The only ones who have the right to see it is yourself and me."

Kai made sure Misha understood the severity of what he said. Not that he believed Misha was the type of person to flaunt his feelings but he wanted him to know the importance of exchanging insignias and that it could be harmful to them if shown to the wrong people.

Misha gave a peck on Kai's nose and nodded his head in understanding. He didn't really understand what would happen but if it would hurt Kai then he would safeguard the insignia on his chest and neck with his dying breath. He could tell when Kai spoke about the possible harm to him he would do the same to ensure his safety.

Satisfied, Kai caressed Misha's lips in a gentle kiss. Compared to the desperate and hungry kisses from their love making last night and this morning, this one was slow and sensual. It was almost as if they were worshiping each other rather than sharing a simple kiss. When they parted lips Misha's ears and cheeks were bright pink. He lightly pushed Kai's chest and turned his face away.

Misha: "Get off...You still never gave me that bath and massage."

Kai burrowed into Misha's neck and laughed at his cute lover's embarrassed antics. Even after all they did last night and this morning his bunny was still shy from a loving kiss. He didn't know he could be so pleased with another person just from their existence.

Feeling Misha starting to get angry from embarrassment he got up to drain the unused cold water in the bath tub so he could greet the morning with a warm soak with his obviously sore lover but not before planting another kiss on Misha's red ear. Misha took a swipe at him but was unable to chase him due to the pain in his lower body.

As he was holding onto Misha from behind as they relaxed in the steaming tub. Misha leaned back and allowed Kai to thoroughly clean him. After all he was the reason why he was so exhausted in the first place. Moving back to the bed next the massage afterwards left him feeling boneless. In the middle of the session Misha turned around he saw the pleasure and affection Kai was getting from taking care of him. He quickly turned around as fast as he could. He gripped the bedding in a vise like manner and chewed on his bottom lip. This was the first time someone actually felt pleasure from taking care of him and he could process the thought. The idea was strange and he was fearful but at the same time he liked it. The conflicting emotions left him confused and no matter how he tried to analyze Kai's action and why he was feeling what he was feeling.

Kai saw all of this and watched quietly from above. He allowed Misha time to organize his thoughts as he lovingly smoothed out the knots bunched up in crux of his neck. He was sad that Misha seemed so deprived of affection that he was having trouble accepting his love directly. Eventually Misha loosened his grip on the sheets but his brows were still partly furrowed due to his perplex feelings but realizing he wouldn't be able to sort them out for the time being he shelfed them away until he had more information. All he knew for sure is that he wanted to stay with Kai. 

https://www.gofundme.com/support-this-small-author