2.17

Sorry guys I know. I know. But you guys have always been in my thoughts. I'm not sure when I will update next but don't worry it might be reallyyyy slow but I will keep going. I hope you guys still are interested in their story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT!"

Misha was awoken by a loud roar outside the door. He subconsciously looked for Kai first but didn't see him next to him or anywhere in the room. Hearing muffled voices outside the room, he quickly got up so he could get dressed and find out what was going on. Unfortunately in his haste he fell off the bed when his waist and thighs caved in protest.

Misha: "Aight!"

[Good morning Misha! Oh no! Are you alright?!]

Misha: "Good morning Wyatt. I'm alright. It looks like we did it too much last night and my butt became swollen. I miscalculated how strained I would be the next day and fell off the bed. Ouch. My waist especially."

[...oh... Well... Everything in moderation. But Misha next time we need to talk about what I need to know and what I don't need to know.]

(???)

Misha: "Didn't you ask me just now though? I simply answered your question."

[Like I said, we'll talk more about this later. First things first, you should get dressed soon it looks like some people are outside the door who want to see you.]

Misha: "Right."

By the time he finished the door opened for a brief moment where Kai slipped in. Seeing Misha was awake he walked over to encompass Misha into a hug. Running his fingers lightly through his hair, he planted light kisses.

Kai: "How are you feeling? I made breakfast."

Misha: "I'm good. I could use some food though, last night left me famished."

Kai: "That's good, I made a lot so you can eat as much as you like."

Misha pulled Kai closer pulling him down for a kiss but before their lips could touch loud banging originated from the door.

Al: "GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!"

Kai sighed and gave Misha a wry smile. Misha returned it with a thoughtful gaze at the door.

Misha: "You better get out there before he breaks the door down. A pity the room isn't soundproof that way we could just pretend we didn't hear him."

Kai looked at the door as well in exasperation.

Kai: "The room is soundproof."

Misha whipped his head at Kai in surprise. Hesitating a bit he couldn't help but ask.

Misha: "...then, how is it we can hear him yelling so loudly"

Kai looked at Misha with a raised eyebrow

Kai: "Probably because someone is so adorable people can't help but want to tuck him safely behind their backs even if it means going against the law of physics. But I wouldn't expect any less from a son of the world. Go take a shower and come down for breakfast. As much as I love seeing you without clothes I can't expect the door to hold for much longer."

Misha glanced down and just noticed he still didn't have any clothes on. Suddenly embarrassed, he ran to the bathroom at lightning speed.

Misha let the warm water trail down his body as he contemplated how happy he's been since he met Kai. The insignia on his chest shone brightly as it stood contrast to Misha's tender skin.

Misha: "Wyatt, how's Kai faring? Does Al hate me and Kai being together that much?"

[Answering your first question, Kai's doing well enough considering he's up against an angry son of fate. But don't worry he's fine. It does help when you have the other son of fate on your side.]

"The other one...is it Leo?"

[Yup and seeing how he's currently dragging Al away, I'd say he is the stronger one of the two. Though in all honesty if Al truly wanted to, he could get his way. This shows that he doesn't really want to interfere with your relationship with Kai, he's just in denial and practically everyone knows it. So don't worry Misha, just focus on being happy. What's making you happy isn't upsetting to anyone, no matter how much Al is kicking and screaming. He's simply making a ruckus because he's concerned about you. He doesn't know Kai but you do and I think you should let him know he can trust your judgement once you see them at breakfast.]

Misha: "Mmhm"

With that gnawing feeling disappearing from his chest Misha finished his bath fairly quickly. Wyatt decided Misha didn't need him at the moment and tuned out to give him some privacy. Especially when Misha started to clean the "present" Kai left inside him. Wyatt promised himself he would sit down with Misha to talk about what he needs to know and when he needs privacy. There are some things a father shouldn't see, even a quick glance!

----------------------------------------------

https://www.gofundme.com/support-this-small-author