II: Shopping and Secrets

Lunch is comprised of tea and sandwiches. Afterwards, Auntie has Dudley and I change into 'more appropriate' clothes.  Dudley changes into one of his Sunday outfits, and I change into a mint blouse with a black skirt and beret. I make my hair a platinum blonde that reaches my shoulders instead of my usual length of my waist.

"Alright children, we'll drop Harry off at Mrs Figg's before we go into London." Uncle says as we all get in the car. Mrs Figg is the crazy, old, cat lady who lives down the street.  Whenever we go somewhere Harry normally stays with her.

"Since you'll be staying in public school, I'll dye some of Dudley's old uniforms for you. No need to spend extra money." Auntie says to Harry.

We drop off Harry and head to London. Once on London, Auntie and I split from Uncle and Dudley to shop in a different area. Auntie leads us to an old, run down looking pub in the middle of a shopping street.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" I question.

"Yes. Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron.  This is the entrance to Diagon Alley."

"Diagon Alley?"

"Yes, it's where witches and wizards shop. Come along now."

We enter the pub to see it relatively cleaner than the outside. People are dinning and talking everywhere.  Auntie and I walk through the throng of people and out a back door to an alley.

"This is as far as I can take you. A friend of mine should be here to help you get your stuff. Here is the key to both your parents' vault. I'm sure there will be enough in there for your supplies. I'll meet you back here. When you get back we need to talk about some things." Auntie says when we reach a brick wall at the end of the alley. She hands me a small golden key.

"What things Auntie?" Before she can reply, a loud pop sounds and suddenly a woman is standing next to me.

"Hello, Molly." Auntie greets the woman. Said woman, Molly, is a bit taller than I am, but not by much. She has vivid red hair and a motherly demeanour.

"Oh, Petunia. How nice to see you. And this must Rosabella." Molly

"Nice to see you too. Where are the boys and Ginerva?" Auntie asks.

"They're arriving using the floo with Arthur. Well, come along dearie." The last part is directed at me.  I wave goodbye to Auntie and walk with Molly. She goes over to the brick wall and pulls out what I'm guessing is her wand. She taps out a pattern and abruptly the brick and open to reveal a busy shopping district.

"There they are. Right on time too." Molly and I walk over to a gaggle of people with hair just as bright as Molly's.

"Did you find her Molly?" Someone in the group asks.

"She's right here Arthur." Molly responds. A tall man steps forward and shakes my hand.

"Arthur Weasley." He introduces.  He must be Molly's husband, "And this is Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny." He points to each person as he says their name.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Rosabella Potter. " I reply.

"Now that everyone knows each other, we'll start on the shopping. First Gringotts so Rosabella, can I call you Rose, can get some money out." Molly says. Everyone else on nods in response.

We start to move toward the largest building in the area. It's a great marble building, and I'm guessing it's a bank of some sort.

"Here we are, Gringotts bank. Now did your aunt give you your key?" Molly asks. I show her the key. "Excellent. We'll meet the rest of you put here after we get Rose some money." And with that Molly and I walk inside.