8 - Sickness And Secrets

~.~ Y/N's P.O.V ~.~

Six days. Six days had passed and still here i was, thinking of this almost unobserved peck. It felt like years have passed, but it's only been six days. It felt like it never happened, like the wind blew it away. Still, here i was, wishing for it to re-happen.

I woke up by a loud soughing in the kitchen. I kicked my brownish and fluffy blanket off me, gazing over my digital clock over my bedside table as a yawn escaped my lips. 8:15 AM, it read.

I was pretty sure it wasn't Yoongi awake this early in the morning, at least not readily. Probably not Taehyung either. It was weekend and the boy is a heavy sleeper when he has the chance. So that left only one person. I don't know why, but i kissed my warm bed goodbye anyways. I lunged towards the living room right after i peeled my light grey curtains apart from one another, in order to let the sun's light in.

Living room seemed empty, so i stepped in the kitchen and that's where i spotted Kookie, sitting on a chair, his right cheek touching the cold surface of the glassy table, squirmed in a ball, his eyes shut tightly as his hands were holding his abdomen.

He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants, a very thin, white, short-sleeved shirt and he was barefoot.

Something in me broke as i kneeled in front of him, worry getting the best of me as i witnessed his pale, lifeless face, empty, dark eyes, chopped lips and wetted bangs that were laying over his sweaty forehead.

I touched his knee in pure concern.

" Kookie? What's wrong? " I asked in a soft whisper.

" Hurt. " He wheezed, his voice toneless.

" Your stomach? " I questioned him sweetly.

He nodded inaminated.

" Did you eat anything weird? " I wondered.

He shook his head, unable to speak.

I heard a strange grouch coming from his stomach and Kookie immediately rushed over the ash bin. I quickly got on my feet and caressed his back soothingly as he was throwing his sickness away. After he was done, he sat back down on his chair as i poured him a glass of water and handed it him.

" S-sorry. " He whispered groggily as he copied his previous appearance.

" No. Don't apologize for being sick. " I shook my head, caressing his hair softly.

He slowly raised his head and grabbed the glass of water, taking small gulps down his throat.

" I'll go wake up Yoongi. " I informed him gently, turning my back to him.

" No! No, want Y/N-ah. " He shot up, getting a weak hold of my light grey pyjama's hem.

This little move made my heart puff. He actually chose me over Yoongi. In my eyes, this seemed like a small win. Something so minimal, managed to fill my insides with butterflies, but still i embraced it happily .

" Alright. " I responded with a small smile.

Eventually, Yoongi and Taehyung woke up. The look in the older's eyes seemed painful as he saw Kookie's appearance. He was in his side the moment he took in his state, making him questions that the boy wasn't in the right mind to answer.