Chapter 18: Family

One early morning after a busy schedule, the whole group had free time now. Namjoon and Jin decided to finally talk out the tension inbetween the group. It had been a hectic weeks between all the members, and no matter what they wanted to get to the bottom of it. Their group was like a family, and that wanted to be united.
          They didn't do anything until all the members woke up,  and since it was a rest day all the members slept till the afternoon. It had almost been three since the last member, Yoongi, woke up and did his daily morning routine. He even made himself breakfast.
          After all while of Yoongi settling in after waking up, finally they decided it was the time.
          "Hey, everyone.... We all need to talk." Namjoon said trying not to sound demanding,"Please take a seat." he continued. For some reason all the members felt very relieved, they finally just wanted to be honest and solve everything out. This intervention was the solution to their worries.
          All the members did as they were told and took a seat on the sofa, while some members sat on the floor facing the other members. It was Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin on the floor, while Jungkook, Jin and RM were sitting on the sofa.
          "How are you guys feeling?" RM started off the conversation.
          There was silence that seem to last a long time before Jimin answered, "Good."
          "... I know you have been going through a lot lately..and I know it's a problem within the group as well.. I can tell since the whole groups vibe feels almost suffocating... So I want to resolve this now, so we can go back to being a bright and positive family."
          Silence once again... 
          "Look... Hyung... The truth is that there was a big problem at first, just a couple of weeks ago. I don't really know how to say this but... I really liked Yoongi hyung and I ended up confessing recently but he ended up being in love with someone else.... It hurt that I had been rejected but it's okay.... As long as Yoongi hyung is happy." Jimin confessed.
          Everyone looked at Yoongi and Jin asked sounding slightly shocked, "You like someone... Who?"
          "Ummm...." Yoongi nervously stuttered, "I like.... No-"
          "Me and Yoongi are.... Dating. We love eachother, and we did have some problems and argument that did affect not only is but the whole group dynamic and vibe. But... I still love him.. So so much. And I'm willing to leave the group to be with him, if you don't accept my love for him." Hoseok interrupted.
          "I'm willing to leave the group as well..." Yoongi added.
          "Why would we want you to leave the group? We are all one together.... Never forget." Jin smiled as he comforted the members.
          The members heard some sniffles and they looked around and saw Jungkook tears falling from his cheeks. The members felt shocked as they witnessed a once in a life time scene. 
          "Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?" Jin asked while patting and rubbing Jungkook back to try and confort him even a if a little.
          Jungkook sniffled one last time and with a soft voice he started, "Hyungs... I'm so sorry.. " tears started to fall again before Jungkook continued, "Hyungs... I.... had sex with a woman to try to prove I didn't like boys.... I didn't want to disappoint you guys. I also wanted to prove to myself I didn't like who I liked but I didn't work. And I ended up scaring them.... I'm so so so sorry... I'm so stupid. I wish I could remove this feeling, hyung..but I can't!"
          Everyone was shocked... The members were silent while Jungkook sniffles filled the dorm. A sigh came out of RM's mouth before he asked, "Did you use a condom?"
          Jungkook nodded wiping his tears away
          "There is nothing wrong with being gay, Jungkook. If that's who you are and if that's how you feel, then we will fully accept and support you. We are a family no matter what... Please talk to us instead of doing reckless things." he continued
          All Jungkook could do at the moment was nod and cry. The tears seems to subside while Jungkook sniffled. As he was about to wipe his nose a napkin appeared upfront of him. He took the making and looked up at the person who gave it to him,  it was Jimin.
          "it's okay... Everything is okay.  Please don't cry." Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes. He wiped Jungkooks trail of tears and kissed him on the forehead. Jungkook gave out a small laugh and held Jimin hands, "Thank you, hyung."
          "On a lighter note.... What's up with RM and Jin?" Taehyung intervened to lighten the mood and make it sweeter than the gloom now. "y'all should date... You guys would look super cute together."
          Jin choked due to the shock of what just came out of Taehyung's. RM began to blush and managed to say softly, "....I don't think that's a bad idea."
          "What?" Jin heard what RM said but it didn't seem to process in his brain.
          "Let's get married?" Namjoon asked as his face was beet red. Jin's face got red and hot as well. BTS became exited and all the members cheered and rooted for Namjoon, encouraging Jin to say yes!

To be continued....