Chapter 6: Do you love me?

The practice and rehearsals were now over and all the members were now relaxing for a moment before they went back to the dorms. Min Yoongi was exhausted he was laying on the floor panting so much, he felt so tired he felt like his whole body was numb.

Preparing for comebacks are really hard, especially since him and all the members want have a become better and have a successful comeback. This includes Yoongi even though he doesn't really show it he tries really hard writting lyrics, trying to become a better musician and a better person. One who isn't in the industry for the money or for fame but for the passion he has for music. Being caught up in his thoughts Yoongi almost forgot what happened in the bathroom.

Crap! Does he hate me?

Though Yoongi felt scared, a bit defeated and disappointed he decided to put a tough front and not let any emotion seep through. He also decided to properly apologize since there is no hiding how he feels with Hoseok after what he had done. Then from there he is going to try his best to move on, even if he had to quit the company to not see Hoseok anymore. He just really needed time and space.

"Yoongi! It's time to go." Jimin uttered.

Hearing that Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts and began to get up still panting a little bit. Because of how tired he was Yoongi's legs felt numb, it felt like he was walking on a cloud. He knew though that the next day his legs would be extremely sore, maybe to the point where it would hurt with every little movement he made. As he began to walk out of the studio, Jimin who was holding the door for him, put his arm around Yoongi's neck walking him over to the black van where all the members where waiting for them so they can go back to the dorm.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sooo tired! I can't wait to go to sleep in my bed!" Yoongi answered playfully.

With that answer Jimin giggled and opened the door to the van letting Yoongi hop in first before he got in himself.
-------
After thirty minutes if driving they finally reached there destination. Each member excitedly jumped out of the car and rushed into the dorms to take a shower and sleep. Yoongi and Rap Mosnter the last ones to get out since they had no more energy left.

Upon entering the dorm Yoongi went straight to the bedroom he shared with Jin and plopped himself down onto his bed. Instantly falling asleep only to be awoken by someone tapping and shaking his leg. Yoongi moved his leg as a "do not disturb" sign, and he was pretty pissed, he hated when people woke him up. He then heard a familiar voice lightly chuckle.

"Yoongi..... Are you going to take a shower?" Yoongi's heart skipped a beat and he bacame frozen. "Yoongi-ah" he added this time shaking Yoongi's arm promoting him to have no other choice but to lazily open his eyes. Yoongi hummed in response agreeing to taking a shower. Looking at Hoseok with a blank expression, trying to be strong, he then slowly got up. Rubbing his eyes, waiting for them to adjust so he could walk around. He then looked out of the window to see the darkness from outside.

"What time is it?" Yoongi lazily slurred to Hoseok.

"Nine thirty." Hoseok responded with his usual bright smile. It was like the sun, Yoongi couldn't stare at it directly because it was to bright, it hurt his eyes.

"Thanks." Yoongi responded as he got up and walked to his drawer to get his pajamas.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked after a few seconds of silence. Hoseok was watching Yoongi carefully trying to figure out what his next move should be. They already kissed now what? How can he make Yoongi be his? Should he offer to take a shower with him? Should he just kiss him right here? He knows full well that Yoongi is deeply sorry and ashamed about the kiss but he doesn't want Yoongi to feel that way. Now he knew how attracted he was to Yoongi, the last thing he wants is for him to to feel sad.