Chapter 10: Resolve

Late at night Yoongi was surfing through the channels on the television. As usual there was nothing good really late at night but Yoongi kept searching for something that might catch his eye. Hoseok was peacefully sleeping on his chest, once in a while nuzzling himself onto his chest. Yoongi looked at Hoseok's sleeping face and his heart became restless again. His heart always filled with worry as he was deadly afraid to lose Hoseok. That's part of reason he hasn't told him about how restless he has been lately. After a while his search for an eye catching channel was unsuccessful he decided to turn off the television. He then patted around him so find his phone. Once successful he turned it on and began to use it. He was about to click his shared twitter account with the boys but saw he had an unread message from Jimin. Yoongi was busy with Hoseok to even notice he had sent him a message, which made Yoongi feel bad about it. He also wasn't even sure if he should even answer the message since it was late at night and Jimin was most likely asleep by now.

Chim: hey hyung :)

After a few moments of wondering if he should reply he decided it wouldn't hurt to.

SG: hey. Sorry for the really late reply

To his surprise Jimin answered almost instantly.

Chim: what are you doing up so late, hyung??

SG: same goes to you!

Chim: I asked first!

SG: I can't sleep. Wbu?

Chim: Why not?

Chim: and also same I also can't sleep I have had too much on my mind lately.

SG: Me too.

SG: what has been on your mind that has made you so restless? Want to talk about it?

Chim: it's just really hard to control matters of the heart you know... Why do things have to be so difficult because of the emotions I feel.

SG: SO ITS A GIRL!!! Ooooooooo :P

Chim: hyung! Give me some advice or something!

SG: I don't think I can do or say anything to put your mind at ease but I'm going through the same thing. The heart is always disobedient and leaves you to deal its mess.

Chim: Why do I have to feel stuff I don't want? Why can't we just control how we feel, hyung?

SG: I know it sucks. It hurts too, the uncertainty that also arises from such emotions.

Chim: it does but I don't think there is anyway to ease the pain, is there?

SG: there is.... I think you have to face it straight on. If not your mind will come up with answers in its own. But that can also be a scary thing because of the answer you might be given. It's all up to you and how much you can take. Although at some point things have to be dealt with.

Chim: that's true. But I don't think I'm strong enough for that.

SG: it's up to you.

Chim: Hyung, that didn't help at all!! I'm even more restless!

SG: 😂 sorry.