xiii.

make sure to read the notes at the end (:

"Really Jin? Coopers?" Suga whined in complaint as he glared towards his driver of the vehicle

"What? They're discreet and they're small so we can zip past all these cars." Jin informed with pride, smiling towards the other. "And they're the only vehicle I can operate while you do all the shooting."

Suga rolled his eyes in regret. "Nothing more discreet than a bright orange cooper shooting at another vehicle behind them."

"Fucking step on it, Jhope!" RM exclaimed as shots were fired from behind their vehicle.

"Excuse me but it was your idea to evacuate calmly," The other defended. "It's no wonder you were shot in the leg."

Suga and Jin followed closely behind, exchanging fire between the offenders. Jhope lead the pack as he followed his GPS displaying the roads of Tokyo, directing them down different streets.

"Any update on the others?" Jhope spoke through their bluetooth earpieces.

"I've got word from Jimin. He's got visual on Jeongguk and Taehyung." Jin clarified. "I'll message him if anything comes up."

"We can shake them," Suga commented, referring to the people following them. "Hope, link the GPS to our system and we'll take an alternative route. We can at least split this group in half and take out what we can."

"I'll do it," RM said as he reached for the car's touch screen.

"Touch it and I'll shoot your other leg," Jhope smacked his partner's hand away as he transferred the coordinates over to the other vehicle. "You guys take the river. We'll head into the city."