vi.

a/n: just ignore the outfit changes in the gifs... the gifs are mostly to provide a scene, setting, or show their emotion. please don't pay too much attention to their clothes unless it's absolutely necessary (like if they're in a disguise for a mission) . ty <3

--

Taehyung shifted around, deep groans escaping his parched throat as the morning light brightened the room. "Please be a dream. Please be a dream. Please be a dream." He chanted quietly to himself, however the pain in his right leg was telling him otherwise.

"Rise and shine ugly bird, training starts now!"

A familiar figure entered the room and plopped himself on the carpeted ground beside the bed, poking Taehyung's side mockingly. "Play dead all you want, you're not getting out of this one Tae."

"Go away Jimin."

"Is that anyway to talk to your best friend?" Jimin grinned.

"Tae, look

"Tae, look. You know me. You know them. The hyungs and I aren't bad people."

"Because stealing, killing, and breaking laws aren't things bad people do." Taehyung retorted. He sat up slowly, hissing in pain as he adjusted his sitting position and dragging his injured leg across the mattress, both legs dangling from the bed.

Jimin sighed as he combed his fingers through his hair. "We have our reasons, okay? You weren't suppose to know about this. Our work, our hidden agendas, our hidden lives. I never wanted you to get involved nor find out, but now it's too late. They know about you and there's no way out of this."

"Jimin— "

"I'm serious Tae. You're either alive and fighting, or you're dead. There's no going back."

Taehyung sat silently as he read his friend's concerned face. With a sigh, he shook his head in defeat, head drooping low. "How did you end up in this situation Mini?"

"Another story for another day." His friend replied. "But for now, we need to change that ghastly red hair."

"Taehyung! Are you coming or not? Do we have to send Suga in to drag your slow ass out?" Rap Monster shouted from the afar.

"This is hair is boring." Taehyung silently complained to himself as he followed behind.

" Taehyung silently complained to himself as he followed behind