Chapter 41

Your Dream:
"HELLO?! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! IS ANYBODY HERE?!" I screamed into the darkened hallway of some sort of building. I didn't know where I was, yet it all felt too familiar. My fear was consuming me, what did this mean?!
I began running until I heard something.
"(Y/N)!" a voice screamed.
I couldn't figure out who's voice it was. I screamed back,"HELLO?! WHO'S HERE?!"
"IT'S VICTOR! PLEASE! HELP ME!" the voice called back.
"WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M COMING TO GET YOU!" I was panicked when I heard it was Victor.
"FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT W-WITH A GOLD DOOR KNOB! H-HURY!" he yelled back.
I sprinted to the door he described. I flung the door open to find Victor strapped to a table. There were needles and tools all around where he was, but one thing stuck out to me the most. I glanced over to the corner of the room to find wheel chairs with Patrick, Henry, and Belch in them. The scariest part was they were all knocked out. I had begun to look around the room when I saw the most horrifying sight of all. Whoever was doing this to the guys put Nicholas in a glass room of some sort with toys and sweets. The door to the room was labeled 'Subject 11: The Newest Generation'. My knees gave out. My entire body fell to the floor. I was shaking and sweating uncontrollably. Hot tears ran down my face as I felt my head begin to pound. I let out a piercing shriek and proceeded to sob on the cold, tiled floor.
The one thing that hasn't changed was the person who was doing these procedures. I looked up when I felt someone lift me off of the floor. I was too weak to rebel, so I decided to go along with it. Dr.Skarsgård looked at me directly into my soul with his baby blue eyes.
He lowered his head down towards mine,"Oh, (Y/N). I've been anxious for your arrival. Now you can watch the show."
My entire body curled into a ball as I began to sob even harder. My family was in danger. My life was in danger. My sweat and tears became just water pouring out of me like a faucet. My coughs turned dry. My head now felt like it was about to explode. I screamed and screamed, but nothing worked. I yelled anything to try and get him to stop, but again, nothing worked. I continued to cry and scream. I was shaking again and I was soaked. I felt someone embrace me tightly.
***end of dream***
"Baby, what's wrong? Your okay, don't worry. Henry's got you," he hushed me and swayed me back and forth in his arms.
I squirmed out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. I felt light headed and sweaty. I ended up throwing up basically everything that was in my system. I felt out of breath and very very sick. I lied on the cool bathroom floor and closed my eyes trying to catch my breath.
Belch heard me and rushed upstairs,"(Y/N)?! What happened?! Are you okay?! Talk to me, sweetheart!"
I slowly opened my eyes still breathing heavily. I noticed Henry was sitting on the floor as well as I attempted to sit up. When that failed, I began to speak,"I j-just had a really bad dream, now I feel like sh-shit."
Belch took my temperature, and got me back to bed. It was at 104 degrees. I  got myself into some cooler pajamas as he got me lots of ice packs, put a fan on my night table next to my side of the bed, and turned on the fan on our ceiling.

 I  got myself into some cooler pajamas as he got me lots of ice packs, put a fan on my night table next to my side of the bed, and turned on the fan on our ceiling

(pajamas)
He brought me up some medicine and ice water to calm my fever, and I fell back to sleep.
All I wanted to do was sleep beside Henry. We both felt horrible, but it was nice to be next to him. Was my guilt from the kiss getting to me? No, it was just one kiss. Why didn't I wanna tell Henry though? I felt guilty for showering with Pat. I couldn't handle this. I had so many feelings. What do I fucking do?! I love Henry, but I love Patrick. I decided to just fall asleep and try to forget about it. Tomorrow is a new day. Whatever happened today, just a dream...right?