Chapter 13

"Belch, buddy. It's not what it looks like," Henry said nervously.
"WELL IT LOOKS LIKE MY SISTER IS GIVING YOU A BLOW JOB AND YOU'RE HOLDING HER HAIR. NOW CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT I SEE MY SISTER ON HER KNEES IN FRONT OF YOU WITH CUM ALL OVER HER FACE IN HER BRA AND PAJAMA PANTS!" Belch screamed as he walked outside of the room slamming the door behind him.
I cleaned myself up, put my shirt back on, and went downstairs.
"Where's Belch?" I asked Victor and Patrick. They pointed to the door, and I heard Belch's car start. I ran outside.
"Belch! Please! Listen to me!" I yelled as I opened the door to his car.
"Get out!(Y/N), I need some time to think! Get out!" he yelled pointing to the door.
"Belch, please! I'm in love with Henry, okay? I've loved him since the day I met him! He and I have a special bond that I will never find with anybody else! We were both abuses by our fathers, and we know how to help each other through the pain! When one of us gets upset, the other is there! Don't you get that?! Henry will not hurt me! He has been through so much, and so have we! We need to take care of him and welcome him into our lives! He is my boyfriend, and I won't let you stop me from seeing him!" I yelled as I was crying.
"(Y/N)," Belch said quietly," I told you to get out. Go inside the house, and I will be back soon, okay?"
"Belch, I love you so much. You know that. Don't leave like dad did," I said leaning over and hugging him tight. I got out of the car, and went inside.
"Come here, (Y/N)," Patrick said holding his arms out. I dropped to my knees and began balling my eyes out. Patrick scooped me up and held me. I cried and cried and then saw Henry come downstairs with his bag.
"Henry, where are you going?" I asked still sobbing.
"I'm going home, (Y/N),"he said looking upset.
I jumped out of Patrick's arms and ran for Henry.
"NO! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME! BABY, YOUR ALL I HAVE! PLEASE!" I was crying worse then I was before.
"Don't worry, I'll be back, (Y/N). I'm just gonna not stay over here anymore," he said trying to calm me down.
"NO! HENRY, STAY! DON'T LEAVE! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed.
Henry started to get and said,"I've gotta go home, I'll see you tomorrow."
Henry left and I started running after him. He was too far ahead of me and I stopped.
Patrick held me close to him and said,"Don't worry. He'll be back. He loves you more than you even know."
Victor was still in the house, and was sitting by the front door. Patrick carried me inside, and held me like a young child. I cried so much that I passed out. I woke up and realized something. I never knew I felt this way about Henry until I heard him say he was leaving me. I had a flashback to when my father told my mother he was leaving her, and I  could feel the pain that she felt as he walked out that door. Time was passing as Patrick craddled me in his arms. No sign of Belch. No sign if Henry. I cried some more and ended up falling asleep in Patrick's arms. I woke up about an hour later on the couch under a blanket. Victor was sitting next to me holding my feet, and Patrick fell asleep in a chair.
"Victor?" I said looking up at him. My make up was smeared, and my nose was runny.
"Yes, (Y/N)?" he said.
I flipped over so my head was on his lap, and he began stroking my hair."Did I do something to make everyone mad?" I was now crying again.
Victor looked at me and said," Of course not, (Y/N). Belch was upset that you guys went behind his back, and Henry isn't leaving you, he's trying to give Belch space."
"That doesn't mean I need space," I said crying even harder.
"He loves you so much, (Y/N). He's doing this so Belch can have his time to process this and be okay with you and him being together. Think of it this way.He's not doing it because of you, he's doing it for you." Victor sounded really smart. Maybe he was right.
"Thanks, Vic. You always knew how to make me feel better," I said hugging him. I flipped back over, and fell asleep again. Victor decided to fall asleep too, so we were all soundly asleep.