Chapter 27

Henry's POV:
I woke up the next morning with my arm draped across (Y/N) and Nicholas. It was so adorable how she would snuggle him and both of their snores were soft and sweet.
I got out of bed, and I heard a noise. Nicholas looked at me and smiled. I went and picked him up while (Y/N) was still sleeping. "Good morning, sleepyhead," I whispered kissing Nicholas on the nose. I took him into the bathroom, and got him ready.
I looked at the time and decided to get (Y/N) up. I let her sleep just enough so she wasn't late for school. "Wake up, beautiful," I said kissing her forehead. She opened one eye and smiled.
"Can't I stay home with my two favorite guys?" she asked grogily.
"Nope! You gotta get an education," I said,"Now, get up and put on this outfit." I bought us matching outfits so it was like we were with her all day. She got up, and put on the clothes.

 She got up, and put on the clothes

(outfits)

"These are absolutely adorable!" she exclaimed running down the stairs and grabbing Nicholas out of my arms.
"Hey," I said jokingly,"he's mine."
She laughed,"I knew him before you did." We laughed and at breakfast. (Y/N) went upstairs with Nicholas to wake up Belch, and we were on our way to the school.
In the car, I asked (Y/N) about her classes."So, what teachers do you have?"
"Actually I only have one teacher and it's Dr.Skarsgård," she said.
I was surprised,"Like the delivery Dr.Skarsgård?"
"Yeah, he volunteers in the summer to teach, and he'll be coming over after school today to tutor me. Since I was absent so much this year, he was instructed to work extra with me so I graduate this summer so I don't have to go back in September," she explained.
I was low-key jealous, but said,"Wow! That's great!"
We pulled up to the school, and she jumped out.
"I'll see you guys later," she said blowing us all kisses. We waved, and she went into the school. I hated being away from her. I wish she graduated the same year as Belch and me. 
Your POV:
I walk into the classroom to find I'm the only person here. Was I early? I set my stuff down, and I see Mr.Skarsgård walk in.
"Small class today," he smiled.
I laughed and retorted,"Yeah, I guess so."
A few other people came in right as the bell rang, and another few were late. Mr.Skarsgård began the class, and we all took out of notebooks. He put the notes on the board, and looked at me. He walked to my desk and said,"I'll follow you and your brother back to your place so I know where I'm going."
I thought it was a little odd to come up to me during class to say that, but I didn't really pay that much attention to the feeling. I nodded and continued taking notes.
***time skip***
Class finished, and everyone walked out of the classroom except for me and Mr.Skarsgård. I told him that I would walk out with him and he could follow us from there. We gathered our things and left the building.
I got in the car and turned to Belch,"Don't leave yet, Mr.Skarsgård is going to follow us home."
Belch was puzzled, "Why?"
"He's coming over to tutor me, remember?" I said.
"Oh, yeah, I totally forgot." We waited to see Mr.Skarsgård pull up behind our car to head home. Once we pulled into the driveway, I got out and ran to the porch swing where Henry and Nicholas were sitting. I took Nicholas from Henry and gave them both a kiss. Henry looked at me and back at the unfamiliar car parked in our driveway.
"Who's that?" he asked.
"That's Mr.Skarsgård," I said,"He's here for my tutoring lesson."
"Oh, okay. Where are you guys gonna hang?" Henry said.
"Just the kitchen so if you need help with Nicholas or anything I can be there," I said walking towards the swing and sitting down.
Mr.Skarsgård got out of his car and we walked into the house. I went and took him to the kitchen table, and we sat down.
"So,Ms.Huggins,"he began,"I always like to start out getting to know the person before jumping into the actual work. It helps me work with you based on your comfort level."
I smiled,"Wow, that's actually very clever. Well, for starters, I like working where I can hear and see the baby and Henry just to make sure they're okay, and I guess that's my only preference."
"Your one of the easier students I've had already,"he laughed,"Usually people have the most peculiar requests."
I chuckled,"Well than this'll be a breeze."
We worked on the homework that was assigned, and he helped me out with understanding the notes we were taking in class. Henry would pop in occasionally with the baby if he needed me to change him or feed him. It was great to have Mr.Skarsgård come to tutor me at home rather than at school. I felt comfortable. We finished up the session, and he left. I went upstairs, took a shower, and got me,Henry, and  Nicholas ready for bed.

(pajamas)We all got into bed, and I switched on the TV

(pajamas)
We all got into bed, and I switched on the TV. Henry wraps his arms around my waist as Nicholas is fast asleep in his bassinet. He turns and kisses me passionately,"I love you, (Y/N)."
I look him deeply in the eyes and say,"I love you more." He kisses me once more, and we drifted off to sleep.