Chapter 39

Your POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Something about being tucked in before going to bed makes me fall asleep easier and wake up better. I think it's just me, but who cares? I feel amazing!
I woke up at around 8:30 a.m. and started my day. I got dressed, and headed out for a quick 30 minute run so I could be back before Nicholas woke up. I grabbed my walkman, threw on my shoes and began my run.

(outfit)

(outfit)

(shoes)I ran around my block, and took a detour to the pharmacy

(shoes)
I ran around my block, and took a detour to the pharmacy. I had to grab some medication for Henry since he hasn't been feeling well, and I decided to grab something extra special for me just because I've been dieting and basically depriving myself of the one thing I absolutely love which is (Y/F/C). It's the only candy that makes me feel better, and I haven't had it since I was pregnant with Nicholas. I grabbed everything, went to the check out, and headed out of the pharmacy.
As I was walking out, I heard an all too familiar voice call my name from behind me.
"(Y/N)! Turn around! It's your bestest friend in the entire world!"Vic called.
"I turn around for two seconds are there you are," I joked as I ran over to his car. I gave him a huge hug and pulled away."What're you doin' up so early?"
Vic laughed,"I got an unexpected visitor last night and I had to grab some food so I can feed him. I obviously know what you're doing since you got your cute little work out outfit on."
I smiled,"Yeah, I figured I'd get some exercise in before I have to start the day."
Vic looked at me puzzled,"I don't understand why you work out so much. You're beautiful just the way you are. You're 130 pounds for fucks sake!"
"132, and I do it because I used to be 108 and now I feel huge! A baby can do a number on you, and I don't wanna be this big," I explained. I seriously did feel big, but never told anyone because I didn't want them to pity me. I secretly did have an eating disorder when I was younger, and now I feel like it's getting to me again. I can't let myself get to an unhealthy weight like I was before. It was painful, especially having to be on feeding tubes and having to see my family so upset just crushed me. I vowed to never do that to myself ever again.
Vic laughed,"Okay, but you're not big at all. You're actually small compared to most girls. Anyway, you want me to give you a lift back to your place?"
I nodded and got in his car. I stared out the window for a few minutes before I asked him,"Who was your 'unexpected visitor' last night?"
He laughed as he said,"It was Patrick. He said too many things in his house were distracting him from his sleep."
"Did he say what was distracting? A creepy doll? Or something unsettling?" I asked.
"He said what was distracting, but it wasn't creepy or unsettling," he responded smugly.
"Then what was it?" I asked.
"He has pictures of you and him everywhere. He says he misses you and him, and the thought of it makes him upset. He can't sleep when he only realizes you're not by his side," Vic said in a melancholy tone.
"Oh," I said thinking hard about what he just said. 'He can't sleep when he only realizes you're not by his side.' I wish I understood exactly what he meant. I know Patrick still loves me, but there's always a moment when you have to move on. I sat silently staring through the window of Victor's car until we reached my home.
"Thanks for the ride! I'll see ya later," I said waving to Vic as I walked inside. He honked his horn and drove off.
When I walked in, Belch was feeding Nicholas in the kitchen. I smiled and gave Belch a slight wave.
"I'm sorry I wasn't home earlier. I went for a run, grabbed Henry's medication, and ran into Vic. He actually gave me a lift back here," I explained.
"Its okay, don't worry about it. You gotta call Patrick though. He called for ya this morning while you were out. Henry is still in bed, so if I were you, I'd take a shower, check on Henry, and call Patrick back before he has a heart attack,"Belch said.
I started,"Are you sure you don't need help with Nicholas? I mean, I can ju-"
"Just get yourself done! I've got him, (Y/N). Don't worry about a thing,"he reassured me. I gave him a hug, and headed up stairs to take a shower.
I hopped in the shower, and got myself ready.

(outfit) Once I finished getting ready, I went in to check on Henry

(outfit)
Once I finished getting ready, I went in to check on Henry. The fan on his night table was blowing, he was wrapped in blankets, and there was a box of tissues and a bucket next to our bed. I slowly walked in with his medication, a bottle of water, and a bottle of ginger ale.
"Hey, baby,"I said softly kissing his head,"How're you feeling?"
Henry sniffled and coughed,"I feel like shit, but you being here makes me feel less like shit."
I giggled,"I'm glad, but guess what'll really make you feel better?"
He groaned,"Drugs?"
I rolled my eyes,"Prescription medication was the answer I was looking for, but drugs works too. I brought you water and ginger ale, so take your meds with whichever. The doctor said either one will work."
He took the medication and drank some ginger ale. He looked at me with glassy eyes,"I still don't feel better."
"I promise, you'll feel better soon enough. Now, get some rest. I'll be back to check on you in a little bit," I said standing up from the edge of the bed where I was sitting.
Henry grabbed my arm,"No, don't leave! I want you to stay with me."
I sighed,"I gotta go take care of Nicholas too, okay? Get some rest, you need it. I'll be back in a little bit. I promise, baby."
Henry gave me puppy dog eyes as I left the room. I gently shut the door and went downstairs. I grabbed the phone and began to dial Patrick's number.
"Hello?" he answered tiredly.
"Hey, Pat. It's (Y/N), I heard you called earlier?" I said.
"Oh, yes! I did! I was just wondering since you haven't really gotten a break from Nicholas if you were maybe interested in a spa day? I have a friend, or maybe just a loser who owes me a favor, who's mom owns a spa down the street from you who said he'll get you in. It includes hair, nails, massage, mud bath, facial, and basically anything else a princess like you desires. I'll watch Nicholas and Henry since I heard her not feeling well, and you can catch a break. What do ya say?" he asked.
I was stunned,"Are you serious?! Of course I'll take a spa day! And who's the loser who owes you a favor?"
He sighed,"Ben Hanscom. He's a chubby kid, but his mom's got the best spot. I got him a date for prom, so he owes me whatever I ask, and there ya go. I'll call him and tell him you're on your way, alright? And I'll be on my way to your place as soon as I get off the phone."
I almost stuttered out of excitement,"Okay, great! See you when you get here."
I could basically hear him smirk through the phone,"Alright, princess. See ya soon!"
"Bye!" I said and hung up the phone. I ran to the living room, and told Belch what was going on. He was surprised, but happy for me. I ran upstairs to tell Henry, but he was fast asleep. My beautiful man was so peaceful, so I left a note.
Henry,
If I'm not back by the time you're awake, I'm at the spa. Ben Hanscom owed Pat a favor, and he got me a spa day at Ben's mom's spa! I won't be back until about 4:30 or 5, so Belch and Patrick will check up on you. I love you so much, and I'll see you when I get back!
xoxo~(Y/N)
Patrick got to my house, and I headed straight to the spa for my day of relaxation. I needed this. After all I've been through, this was how I needed to relieve some of that left over tension. This was going to help me so much. I just hope I can become more relaxed and less stressed. Maybe even forget about my feelings for Patrick?