(Preview for Part Two) Guardians: A New Rise

A few moons after the battle with DarkPack

Icestar walked back into camp dropping her piece of the deer off at the elder's tree then walking to the fresh kill pile to get her own lunch. She grabbed two sparrows and laid down by her sister, Lilysplash. The sisters eagerly looked at the entrance to camp, both waiting eagerly for their pups to return.

Ever since the battle both moms had been very protective around their pups. Some part of their mind knew they were apprentices and could take care of themselves. However the mom in them didn't realize that.

"Icestar, do you know what I've been thinking a lot about recently?" The white she- wolf flicked her ears to acknowledge that she was listening but didn't respond. "The thing that happened at Firepaw and Cloudpaw's birth." At this Icestorm's head snapped to the side and she looked at Lilysplash.

"Maybe I can talk to Lightningheart, maybe he can tell us some more," Icestar replied her voice full of worry for her pup and Lilysplash's.

"Tell Pricklefur about it first! He's your co-leader and should know if something is rising!" Lilysplash exclaimed as Icestar walked away.

"A new rise. I thought one was enough," Icestar muttered and went to find Pricklestar.