"But Hayun was the employee of the month for six months and the employee of the year last year. She is amazin-

"I can't hire her without her giving us good results. I had all the rights and reasons to fire her before but I didn't do it because she is my friend and-"

"And you're still in love with her." Taehyung cuts him.

"Taehyung, oh, my God." I smack his arm.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asks.

"Did I stutter?" Taehyung replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know if you're aware, Mr. Kim, but I'm happily engaged." Jungkook explains.

"I know that, Mr. Jeon. But, still, you went to her house drunk and told her you miss her."

"I never said such thing."

"Yes, you did." Taehyung confirms.

"Hayun?" they both turn to me.

I nod and look down awkwardly.

"And why did you never tell me that?" Jungkook asks me.

"We never had the opportunity...?" I say.

"So, when I asked you what I had said that night, it wasn't an opportunity?" he asks, calmly.

"I just didn't want to cause trouble, Jungko-" I start but Taehyung interrupts me.

"Look, you know I own this place, right? I can fire you and hire another manager and hire Hayun back." Taehyung slowly steps closer to his desk.

"It's not because she is your girlfriend that she is a good server, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry, I can't hire her back."

"I'm your boss. I own all of this and if I'm saying you're hiring her back, then you're hiring her back. And that's it. Hayun will be back on monday and if you try to complain again, I'll fire you. This is her last chance, if it doesn't work out you have all the rights to fire her one last time." Taehyung leans his hands on the desk and stares intensely at Jungkook's eyes, the man doesn't move.

"Deal." he replies calmly.

"It was not a deal, it was an order." he says firmly, "Have a good day, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung adds and leaves Jungkook's office in harsh steps.

"I'm- Sorry about that. He insisted in coming and I-" I stutter, awkwardly.

"It's okay. Just leave, please, I have work to do." he replies coldly.

"What?"

"I'm asking you to leave my office, Miss Lee. Please." he gestures to the door.

I huff and walk out in firm steps. Once I get outside, I see Taehyung waiting for me inside the car, to avoid being seen.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Just start the car and drive." I slam the door shut.

"Once you tell me what happened." he turns his body to face me.

"Once you start the car." I turn my head in his direction.

At that, he raises an eyebrow and his hand slowly reaches for the keys to start the car. Once I hear the noise of the car, I turn my head back to the front and cross my arms over my chest.

"Now drive." I say.

"Damn, you look hot when you're bossy." he chuckles.

"Shut up, I'm not playing in this scenario we're in." I say and he chuckles again, "But if this situation wasn't serious and I wasn't pissed, I'd say that what you just did, inside there, was pretty hot." I add.

He lets out a laugh and keeps on driving, but I stay still.

"Now drive and I don't want to hear you say a thing until we reach your apartment."

"We're going to my place?" he smirks.

"We're going to fight, Taehyung, not have sex." I say firmly, looking at him.

His smirks immediately goes into a straight line and he keeps driving.

As we get to his place, I walk in in front of him and throw my bag on the couch.

"Who the hell gave you the right to tell him that? Who gave you the right to say something like that?" I ask turning around pissed, startling him.

"What?"

"'You're still in love with her' or 'you said you miss her'." I say, "Taehyung, why the hell did you say that?"

"I-I'm sorry, I was pissed and-"

"Do you remember what you told me before we went there? What you promised?"

"Yes, I do... I'm sorry."

"You said 'I'm gonna remain calm', 'I'm professional', 'I'm not gonna let personal things get involved.'. What happened to all that?"

"I got mad! I'm sorry, Hayun!"

"No, you're not in the place to raise your voice here!"

"I got you your job back! What do you want me to do now? I can't do anything! I'm sorry!"

"What you did made me feel so embarrassed! How am I gonna show up to work on monday knowing that my boss knows now that he said he misses me when he was drunk in my apartment?" I ask, lowering my tone.

"I didn't think it that way, I'm so sorry..." he says, walking closer to me.

"Yeah, you didn't think at all. What am I supposed to do now?" I look up at him as he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Exactly, I can't do anything now. I can only apologize." he says looking down, "I really am sorry." he looks at me with his big glassy unintentional puppy eyes.

"Why the hell do I want to forgive you so bad?" I ask, "You screwed up. I should still be pissed."

"It's because you love me, isn't it?" he asks, doubtful.

"Probably... Whatever." I shrug.

He lets out a little giggle and wraps his arms around me, "I'm sorry."

"You've said that 100 times already."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

a/n:: *unedited*
i hope yall like this horrible chapter, some shit is about to come your way be READY

ok sorry bye

xx
bea