19. Their Arrogant Mate

Start from the beginning

     "But why did I scare you, Bright Eyes?" Turning over in Eric's grasp, Neal rests his cheek against his chest. There beneath his ear, his mate's heat beats consistently, it's ever present and that calms him more than he's capable of admitting.

     "I couldn't read you," Neal starts, sighing as Eric's hands shift to run down his spine. "But you could easily read me. I never knew where I stood and I'm so used to knowing everything - obviously because of Fate's Fox - but with you; I didn't know anything." Neal explains, shivering as he feels Eric's hands on his ass. Whimpering, Neal jolts as Eric's fingers wander further down. "D-on't."

     He whispers, knowing exactly what his mate is doing. Tips of fingers spread his cheeks and not a second later he's feeling them brush against his swollen rim, Neal feels like dying at being exposed to a mirror of all things. "Look, Bright Eyes, it's so red."

     A blush climbs up Neal's neck and he turns to look over his shoulder towards the mirror. Once he sees what Eric is talking about, he turns to stuff his face back in his mates chest, grumbling in annoyance when Eric chuckles. With a pout, he whines, "This is embarrassing."

     Eric smiles down at him, leaning to press a kiss to the side of his head before releasing him. Frowning up at him, Neal smacks his bare chest, "Well you're the one who did this!"

     The exclamation makes Eric bark out another laugh, head tilted back and Neal can't help but laugh alongside him. They stay like that, lost in the laughter until Eric is looking down at him with mirth, "Maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of eating you out, Bright Eyes." And that makes Neal's blush crawl up to his cheeks. The ones on his face, okay? He's relieved when Eric changes the subject, too embarrassed to try and do it himself. "Get dressed, we're heading over to the Alpha's cabin for breakfast."

     Eric says, stepping back and heading deeper into the closet for clothes, Neal pouts at the sudden absence of warmth. "I thought they sucked at cooking."

     Eric snorts at the statement, "They do, but sometimes miracles can occur. And they are rare enough so we should go over and enjoy it while we can." He states, finally deciding on some clothes and handing them over to Neal who agrees at the choice. It was a simple long sleeve white shirt with some black cargo shorts. He knows they aren't going to fit - considering how much larger Eric is compared to him but he doesn't have any of his clothes here so he goes with it.

     "Can I have a belt?" He asks once he slides on the shorts with the shirt already on. As expected, they're large, only staying on by catching onto the edges of his hip bones. Eric looks up from his crouched position as he ties his shoes, eyes instantly glazing and glowing as he stands.

     "Belts restrict things." He says huskily like it's a science, Neal knows this fact. He blinks in confusion watching as Eric makes his way over to where he is and presses him up against the wall next to the closet door. Leaning his head back to meet his mates glowing gaze - seriously, he needs to ask his wolf's name - he yelps when Eric's hands grip the belt loops of the shorts, tugging at them roughly.

     "Uhm, what the-"

     "Do you really want to restrict me from what's mine?" Eric's breath hits the side of his jaw. Tingles shoot up his toes as he gulps and he can't help but be a tiny bit amused at his mates wolfs possessiveness.

     "N-o-o, But unless you want to show others what's yours, I suggest you give me a belt." He responds, letting the amusement pour into his words.

     Chuckling, Eric leans down to nip at his neck and Neal happily showcases it, showing his submission and welcoming any assaults to the sensitive skin of his neck. Pulling back, Eric states "Good point, Bright Eyes." Before heading into the room for a belt.