before you begin

Blurb

she sees him,
she falls hard,
he sees her,
he doesn't really care.

Falling in love is like being caught in a hurricane- everything around you swirls and you're not sure whether to give in to the strength of the winds or fight harder to survive.

Falling in love hurts, falling in love takes effort, falling in love is not always cute coffee dates and shy smiles. Sometimes, falling in love leads to immense pain that causes scars that sticks to us forever. 

A story about heartbreak, pain, trauma and second chances through the eyes of two dysfunctional characters.

Warnings

This story deals with several heavy themes such as bullying, harrassment, violence, physical & mental abuse, mentions of suicide and suicidal attempts.

There's a lot of sexual content as well because both my main characters are horny college students.

This is not a cute little romcom story. There is heavy angst and a whole lotta pain so be prepared for that.

The characters are not your run-of-the-mill Tyler and Gemma types; they're flawed, seriously flawed and I've attempted to show their growth as best as I could.

Copyright

The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal and serious action can be taken against the offender.

All rights reserved. Copyright 2018 ©