Chapter 15~ Goner

Start from the beginning

"Now, he needs type B blood and nobody has it besides me, Niall and you," Harry said as he patted my back gently. 

"Huh?! Me?!" 

They all nodded. 

"If you guys have that type how come you didn't give?" I asked confused. 

"Well we did. 1 pint. The law here is 1 pint of blood, but Zayn  lost a lot of blood. So we need you, he needs you. That's why they placed you in the second floor until you regain your conscious." Niall explained. 

"Oh, where is Zayn?" I confidently said. 

"In the room down this hall and take a left. Here come, let me show you." Aleesha said getting up. 

Half way through our walk, I was thinking about Zayn. If I hadn't ran out and on to the streets none of this would have happened. 

"Oh by the way, Perrie's in the room." she whispered.

"What?! That makes it even worse now then ever," I loudly whispered back to her.

 When we approached to the door. I peeked through the window. I spotted Perrie sitting on a chair near Zayn , her head cuffed into her hands. Maybe she's crying that she can't be his saviour but I can. Then I saw Zayn. Oh the agony! He was hooked up to several machines. Paler then ever and it was all my fault. He was gonna be the goner this time. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Bianca, I'm gonna get the doctor informing that you are here." Aleesha said. I nodded. She left in a jiff.

I sighed and opened the door quietly. Perrie perked up. I closed the door behind me. I turned around and saw Perrie's face. I shivered in disgust a little. She had mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow all over her face because she was sobbing heavily that all her make up went haywire. She had an angry look on her face. I crookedly smiled. 

"So it was you!" She shouted at me.

"What do you mean?!" I firmly asked. 

"You did this to my baby Zayn!" she snapped back.

"Hey quit blaming it on me, it wasn't my fault that he jumped in to save me, you old whore!" I told her. We started to argue. We swore, and shouted so loud that Harry and Niall had to enter the picture. If they didn't come soon enough, then we would have broken into war! 

"OK, that's enough girls, break it up!" Harry said as he got in between us. I spotted Niall eating an X-large box pizza with a large drink and fish N chips on the side. We stared at him. We shrugged and continued on enjoying his food. 

Aleesha came in with the doctor and a nurse whom carried some blood works equipment. 

"Ok, can everybody leave except for the girl who is wearing a floral top please!" the doctor announced. Everybody left behind Harry. I heard Perrie mumble something under her breath but it was to hard to hear. 

The doctor looked through some files and papers and asked some questions then left. The doctor talked to the nurse and he left. 

"Ok deary," the nurse said. She sounded nice to me. She even smiled at me. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"You sit right hear near and place arm on this table with veins pumped out," she instructed. I sat were she told me to sit. I glanced over Zayn. Senseless and pale more than ever. I wanted to hold his hand which just laid there still. I gently grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. 

"Ready, my dear?" the nurse asked with a huge needle and an empty IV sac.  I nodded. I cleared my throat and laid back on my seat as I closed my eyes. I drifted into La-la land. My day dream was very disturbing. Strange more like.