27

naomi

few days later

club tonight, baby. i'll be home to get ready and we'll leave by eight. jack texted me as i let myself fall onto the couch.

i got ready for the most part except lipstick and clothes, as usual, by around seven. i sauntered downstairs to grab some water and started cooking a small meal for jack and i.

"naomi, i'm home." jack yelled as he walked in, but then jumped at my presence being so close. "oh, you're right here." he laughed.

"hey, babe." i smiled at him while he walked over to kiss me. "made some wraps with chicken for you."

"aw, perfect. thank you so much." he lifted me up from behind and hugged me.

"jack," i tried to speak while laughing. "put me down, dumbass."

he listened and set me down after swaying me a bit. he began eating at the island and after the first bite was giving me a thumbs up. "so good." jack spoke with his mouth full.

"it's like you haven't eaten in days." i chuckled as i began eating across from him.

we were both done quickly because i didn't make a lot so we wouldn't be overly full at the club.

i changed into tight, ripped black jeans and a black tube top. jack wore complementary black jeans and a black button up. we both put on chunky silver rings along with me wearing a choker with a big diamond on it.

i already had my hair straightened and slicked back. i put on a deep red lipstick that matched my heels perfectly, along with jack's shoes.

"we are so headass." i made a disgusted face in the mirror so jack could see it.

"but we look too good being headass." he laughed while handing me my matching red bag.

"you're right." i laughed.

we made it to the car, jack driving as usual. he leaves the house as i ensure i have everything in my purse. i sat back in my seat after seeing everything i could ever need was there.

"get fucked up tonight jack, i'll be the strong one." i over dramatically said.

"you sure you can handle it?" he questioned.

"of course, i don't really want to be drunk tonight." i shrugged and he gave me an unsure look. "i'm giving you a free pass to get fucked up with your friends. who knows how many times i'll feel like this, so enjoy it fucker."

we arrived at the club and we hung around the boys and the girls they had brought out. i sat beside johnson while jack threw back a couple shots.

"you're the sober one too, how nice." i smiled while laughing at the tipsy men standing around.

"jack didn't want to drive?" he questioned.

"i didn't want to drink." i shook my head. "jack said he'll always be the designated driver for me, but i wasn't feeling having a hangover tomorrow."

"you're so good for him, naomi." johnson said, but no one else could hear due to the blaring music.

"i'm just letting him drink on a night out with his friends." i spoke absolutely confused.

"i meant overall. i haven't seen him this happy, much less every single day." johnson began laughing, but then turned serious. "you even have him cleaning up his act and being a better person. he used to be a dick, even to me."

"i witnessed it." i spoke softly. "he's good for me, too. i'm glad i am the same for him."

after a couple hours or so of hanging around the club and talking with johnson, or enjoying my time out with friends, jack walked back up to me.

"h-hey, baby. you look so b-beautiful. are y-you sure you don't want to drink? i-i promise i'm still sober enough to drive home. or i could p-pay for someone to t-take us." jack was rambling on and slurring all his words.

"i'm positive, babe. enjoy yourself." i smiled at him as he held my hand.

"i l-love you so so m-much." he leaned down and kissed me.

"i love you, too. drink this please." i handed him a cup of water.

"okay." he smiled and nodded then got into a conversation with sammy and derek.

"he's so shitfaced." i chuckled and johnson nodded. "it may be about time to return him home."

"i agree." johnson nodded. "i'll help you get him out there."

after slight hesitation on jack's part, we made it to the valet and got him in the passenger seat even though he mentioned driving so i wouldn't have to.

"but you don't like driving." jack argued. "and it's a half an hour drive." to be fair, i had been forcing him to drink water and he was sobering up. but definitely still tipsy.

"i got it jack, i want to drive." i spoke and he fell into the passenger seat. "thank you johnson, you're the best. love you."

"love you too, naomi. he troubles you at all just call me." he smiled and returned inside the club after hugging me.

i drove us home, but it was true that driving wasn't my favorite thing to do. as we arrived home, i parked and closed the garage. jack had been asleep, but woke up as we got home.

he made a move to open his door, but i lightly hit his arm to make him stop. i got out and walked around, opening his door myself.

"i got this." i spoke confidently.

"naomi, what-" jack was confused, but he just waited.

i tried picking him up bridal style, like he always does to me. to say the least, it didn't work out. i did lift him a bit, but that was it and he fell right back into his seat.

"you're the headass one." jack was nearly dying of laughter at me and i smiled too. i knew there was no way in hell i could carry him. i just wanted to make him laugh because i was just that headass and in love.