Prison break......yeah.....well almost

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Stella, while sleeping she looked so calm and composed like nothing was wrong but I  know that in her mind, she must be having a million problems.

"Alright, its time for me to wake up and keep a watch" Stella said after some time. She yawned and sat up straight. I didn't want to sleep and I wasn't sleepy so I said.

"Actually, Stella you can sleep, I'm not sleepy so I can keep a watch" I said.

"What? Are you alright? Well okay, then I'll stay awake with you" she said.

I nodded. We sat on the ground and Stella was humming under her breath. Everything was quiet and just then, someone opened the door and walked in. She was blonde and around 5 foot 3 inches.

"Hello the two of you, my name is Tracey. As you may have noticed I'm a vampire. Now, Victoria wants to turn any one of you two into a 'vampire' because she needs someone from the opponent forces to fight on her side. She knows, that you two are the weakness of the camp. I would recommend the girl to go because she's the daughter of a powerful god and will be able to survive the transformation but the guy goes.....he might or might not. Anyways, you have precisely one hour to decide whose coming and say your goodbyes." She left the room ad Stella said.

"I'll go Harry" Stella said.

"No, I'll go"I said.

"Harry please, you know its me that they're after. Its been me all along. I have to go now or they will kill everyone." she said.

"Stella, you don't have to do this" I said.

"I have to. Just, don't hate me when I fight against you." she said.

The door opened and Tracey walked in with two other guards. Stella hugged me last and left forever. The door closed behind her, I put my back against wall and then broke down.

"She's gone?" El asked from the other room. I nodded.

"I can't let that happen to her" I said..

"What do you mean?" El asked.

Stella's p.o.v.

So I'm going to be a vampire. Forever. Goodbye human life, hello horrifying bat life. So, now I'll be drinking animal blood instead of water.

Tracey walked in front of me and the two guards held my arms tightly. I was being taken somewhere. After a lot of turns and going down quite a few corridors, we reached a room. Tracey opened the door and I saw Victoria sitting inside on a huge black chair.

"So, Daughter of Poseidon decides to come instead of Harry, so loyal" Victoria said.

I looked at her with distaste and then realized that someday, I'm going to be looked at like that.

"You, my dear, will be my most prized possession of all this. Don't worry, you'll just feel the pain once while being turned, after that you'll become very very powerful." she said.

I looked at her, she held my wrist tightly and made me sit down on a chair. Why does she always smirk? Anyways, so then she lifted my wrist and sniffed it. My heart was racing, beating a thousand times per second. I closed my eyes as Victoria almost bit me. She dug her teeth into my skin and I could feel her, injecting poison in blood. I heard the door open and saw Harry, why did he come? I looked at him and black spots appeared in front of my eyes. Pain shot through my body and I fell to the ground. I let out a scream. I watched Victoria leave the room with Tracey and the two guards. Harry came rushing to my side. He lifted my wrist where Victoria bit me, blood streamed out of the wound. I started screaming louder now. I couldnt take the pain anymore. Probably I won't survive this transformation. Everything went silent around me and Harry kept saying something but I couldnt hear him. My eyes closed, I couldn't feel my heart bat anymore. I opened my eyes again and saw that everything was hazy. I said my last words, "Don't hate me please". The pain stopped. I could feel Harry's hand slipping away as he was being dragged out of the room.