Chapter 5 - The Goblet of Fire

Erika's POV
We're in the compartment.
Erika and I were playing with our elements. Just twirling our fingers around as ice and fire circled our fingers.

"Anything from the trolley?!" We heard. Harry and Ron started to get out some money.
"Anything from the trolley, dears?" Asked the lady.

"Package of droobles and lickerish wands." Ron said.
"Want anything, Belle?" I asked.
"Ani, but thanks." she replied.

I got up and looked through as well.
"On second thought, just the droobles." Ron said. And walked off.

"Two pumpkin passies, please." A familiar voice came by.

It was Cho Chang.

"Hi Erika." She said.
"Hi Cho." I said.

She smiled and took her pumpkin treats.
"Anything for you, dear?" Asked the lady.

"Oh, yeah...hm....two lickerish wands." I said.
She gave me two of them.

I thanked her and turned to Harry.
He was...staring at me?

I simply just walked away.

Harry followed as well.
"This is outrageous. Ain't there security over at the Ministry?" Hermione asked.

"Loads. According to Dad." Ron replied.
"That's what I was thinking." I said.
"But why aren't they investigating though?" Belle asked.

"Don't know." I replied.
Then I noticed Harry started to scratch his scar.

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Hermione said to Harry.

"I'm fine." He rrplied.
"You know Sirius needs to know about this. What you saw at the World Cup and the dream." Hermione said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Hogwarts and now we're at the Great Hall.

"Now that we are all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make announcement. This castle will be under the host this year and home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been choosen---" Dumbledore saidFilch ran up to Dumbledore. He said some things to him and then ran off. "As I was saying, Hogwarts has been choose to host a Legendary Event. The Tri-Wizard Tournament. Now for those of you do not know, the Tri-wizard Tournament brings together a series of three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen you stand alone and trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint heart and now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatton's Academy of Magic and the Headmistress Madame Maxine." Dumbledore said.

All the boys are like drooling over their beauty.
"Bloody hell." I heard Ron said.

He was looking at their behind as they skipped along in the front. But one girl was staring at Harry, giggling and smiling at him.
But why am I feeling this way? I thought.

"And now, from the north, please welcome the sons from Drumstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore said.

"Blimey, it's them! Victor Krum and Jace Jones." Ron said.

As Krum and walked by.
And the guy stared at me for some reason. He stared at me for a while and then he smiled.

Something is going on. I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your attention, please!" Dumbledore said.
"I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." I heard the twins say.

"For this reason, the Ministry has been fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation...Mr. Bartemius Crouch." said Dumbledore.
Then suddenly, we heard thunder, it was the ceiling. People was panicking but then, someone stopped it. We looked at the door behind the teachers.

It was Mad-Eye Moody.

"Bloody Hell. It's Mad-Eye Moody." whispered Ron.
"Alastor Moody? The Auror?" Hermione and Belle said.
"Auror?" asked Dean.
"Dark-wizard catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks o him. He's suppose to be mad as a hatter, though, these days." said Ron.
Moody walked and looked around. He was staring at Harry and then me. Then he walked to Dumbledore.

"Stupid Ceiling." Then he went back to his spot. He took out something from his pocket and then drank it.
"What's he drinking?" asked Seamus.
"I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry replied.

"After due consideration...the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety..no student under the age of 17." said Mr. Crouch.
Everyone in the Great Hall began to argue. Saying that 'that's not fair' or 'that's rubbish'

"SLIENCE!" shouted Dumbledore. He raised wand and there stood the...
"The Goblet Of Fire! Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament...need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there's not turning back. The Triwizard Tournament has begun." said Dumbledore.