Chapter 75 - O.W.L's Explosion

Erika groaned silently, her eyes fluttered open and glanced around. Realizing she's in the Hospital Wing.
She remembers that she saw a snake that bit her.

But then....she felt warm hands on her own.

"Harry?" she said, making Harry's head jolt up.
"Erika!" he chimed.

Erika smiled at his cuteness. She sat up, with Harry's help.
"How are you feeling? You made us all worried." Harry said.

"I'm sorry." Erika said.

Harry smiled and cupped her chin.
"You're so adorable, you know." Harry said.

That made Erika blush.
"Madam Pomfrey says you can go once you're awake." Harry added.

Erika nodded. Once Madam Pomfrey saw that Erika woke up, she was discharged.
Harry helped her on her feet and walked out of the hospital wing.

"By the way..." Harry trailed off.
"What?" Erika asked.

Harry chuckled nervously and Erika was getting a little impatient. She needs to know!

"We have OWL's today." Harry blurt it out.
"MWOH?!" Erika exclaimed.

"We have OWL's today, Erika. When you were at the hospital wing, Umbrigde decides to do it today." Harry said.
"EH?!?!?! Why today?! EEOETTKE?!?!" Erika shouted.

"What on earth?!" It was Belle. She was just walking towards to the Great Hall, for the OWLS, when she heard Erika.
"Erika?" Belle asked.

Erika just smiled at her.
"UNNIE!!!!" Belle jumped in her sisters arms.

Harry smiled at them.

Belle's talking again. he thought.

~OWL's~
Isabelle's POV

Today is the day of O.W.L.S Exams. Great! I really hate this.
Erika's frustrating with this as well. I mean, she's been discharged from the Hospital Wing and now she's here to take a test.

All of us were in Great Hall. Taking the O.W.L exams. I was sitting by Hermione to her right side. Erika was sitting in front of Harry and Ron sat behind him. Malfoy sat right next to me. We made eye contact at first but we looked away at the same time. And yes, we're still in the last name basis.

But where's Lukas? We were all doing our lame exams until we all heard a 'BOOM!' We turned around and looked at the door. It didn't come again. I just kept looking at the door.

Then, 'BOOM! BOOM!' It kept on going. Erika and I glanced at each other and there's another 'BOOM!'
Umbridge was furious, so went up to the door while glaring at me and Harry. She opened the door and a little spark came in. Umbridge looked a little further.

The suddenly, Fred, Lukas and George came in, flying on their brooms.

I smiled when they came in. They were throwing there Weasley Products.
Erika and I went up to Harry.

He smiled.

I saw Goyle getting burned, Crabbe getting hit in the butt with the spark. I laughed.
As for Draco, he got himself marked on the wall.

Ouch. I thought.

"That's going to leave a mark for sure." Erika whispered to me.

I giggled at that"Ready when you are, Lukas." Shouted Fred and Geroge.

Lukas throw the firework up in the air and it turned out to be a dragon.

It followed Umbridge. Then it opened it's mouth and chomped on her. Then suddenly, all of her proclamations or whatever they are, they shattered. Everyone went our of the room. I was cheering along with Harry and Erika. Clapping and cheering.
Fred and George put their initial on the sky
'W' I clapped until I noticed Erika wasn't beside me. I then turned around and saw her, on the ground with Harry.

I bend down on my knees and looked at him.
It looks like he's in a vision for something.
"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked.
Harry snapped out of his thoughts and looked at us.

"Sirius."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Erika's POV
"Harry, are you sure?" Asked Hermione. "I saw it, Hermione. It was just like Mr. Weasley. Sirius said, Voldemort is after something. Something that he didn't have last time. And it's the Department of Mysteries." Harry explained.

"Harry, what If he wants you to see this? Maybe he wants you to see this cause he trying to get to you." Hermione said.
"What if he is. I can't just let him die. Hermione, he's the only family I have." Said Harry.

"What do we do?" Asked Ron.
"We'll have to use the floo network." Said Harry.
"But they're all blocked." Said Belle.
"Not all of them." Said Harry.

"Should we let the clan know?" I asked.
"I think so. I'll go let them know." Belle replied.

She went back down the stairs.
"Be careful, Belle." I said.

"I will!"

3rd Person's POV
When Belle was running down those stairs, someone covered her mouth and dragged her. Then she was taken to a secret room and her mouth was taped and all tied up.

The person smirked and chuckled, evilly.
"I knew you would useless."

Belle glared at that person, when that person took her, she secretly send her ice, shaped as a bird. That ice bird flew towards the window, heading to the Lee Clan.

~Umbridge's Office~
"Alohamora!" They opened the door to Umbridge's office.
Harry went to the fireplace.

"Alert the Order if you can." He said.
"You can't go alone, Harry." Erika replied.
"It's too risky, Erika."  He said.
"Get this through your head! We're in this together!" She exclaimed.

"That you are." They turned around and saw Umbridge.