~|~Chapter 22~|~

Shiruka Pov

'I admit I dont even fucking know myself but it doesnt mean its A LOT!' I facepalmed myself at the thought of things being messy from here on out just looking at the smirk that shitty father has.

"I get it, I need to know the rest about myself that I still dont know...obviously. So lets get this over with." I nonchalantly said while boredom filled my eyes.

"Are you sure? The first process only will already hurt" Kino said walking towards me.

"How the hell would you know that it would hurt me if you havent tried?" I was nescient. I didnt know what could happen and just went with the flow, but bah whatever.

Kino eyed me and glanced at father before nodding slightly. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered something.

And everything started to fall. Insensible.

~Dream~

Shiruka Pov

I slowly started to open my eyes to only wake up to an unfamiliar room.

I immediatly sat up straight to which hit me with instant regret. My whole body ached as if I have been asleep for a whole century.

I tried to recall anything that hapenned before I was here and ended up being succesfull in it.

'Rouse'

It was the one and only word Kino said before I lost consciousness of reality. "This room looks... rather familiar to me at some point" I said whilst observing the room I am currently in.

I decided to take a look at myself in the mirror and saw nothing instead of myself. I took the gist to why I'm like this pretty quickly though.

"So its either I am not yet born in this time or, I was already dead by this time" I nodded to myself before walking straight through outside the door of the room.

I looked from left to right and praised myself. 'There it is. The hallway of the mansion' I smirked and knew which way to go.

I was about to take another step but the pain striked my entire body again. I felt limp and helpless, but that pain wasnt enough to make me give up in finding the answer to all of my questions.

I crawled to the wall and rested my hand there as support. Slowly trying to get up and continue on.

Time skip ---- I'm sleepy

After what felt like years of walking along the hallways I finally manage to be at the edge of the balcony, not even wanting to go through another hell by walking down the stairs.

My breathing felt heavy and my non-existent heart was beating rapidly. Whilst trying to regain my energy, a group of people entered the leaving room.

I looked at the people... vampires rather while they all kind of wait for another one to come out respectively.

I heard faint footsteps of three people I know the most slowly the noise increased until they actually came out of the door.

A one year old Shu and Mother and Father by his side. While Mother... seem to be carrying two babies..? Who were peacefully sleeping by the way.

"Ah, I am soooo dumb. When did my intellect even drop this far down?!" I scolded myself as I headed for the stairs forgetting about the fact about my aching body.

Several grunts were heard coming out of my own mouth as I was taking each step carefully. But.... I guess I AM in my subconscious so I lack my agility and reflexes making me look like I'm weak.

And... luck was never in hell anyways.

I tripped over completely into thin air as I was about to take my 3rd to the last step... ouch.

I fell head first to the cold ground huffing with every move I make. "Ahhhhhhouchhhhhh!!" I screamed angrily at... myself... yes.

"Aishhh... Shirukaaa youuu!! You better be thankful that you're still a baby and you dont know what kind of lady full of disgrace you would have in the future..!!!" I pointed at one of the baby in mother's arm.

And all of sudden..... the little shit who you could call 'baby me' cried.

'Wooooowwww... we really are the same person huh?! I cant believe I'm venting my anger on myself' I let out an exasperated sigh as I just gave up and laid down on the floor while hearing my annoying baby cry.

I slightly tilted my head to get a good look at myself and mother and dang, cant believe she used to be an expert at making me calm down.

Now. FINALLY. The baby me finally stopped crying and returned to her humple sleep. 'Definitely what I would've been doing if I wasnt stuck here'

The celebration of our birth continued on happily if I must say. Mother had a huge smile on her face and surprisingly, father too. 'What a change. They must be happy to have a lovely daughter and not another stupid son' note the self-praise.

Oh wait... nevermind... did I say lovely? No. I meant a disgrace. For sure if I were to be seen by them in this state lying on the floor like a shitty lost shit, they would've probably dropped 'baby me' so I could die as well.

"Crashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" echoe~~
(Lol okay)

All of sudden a hooded figure appeared at the door with a wood shaped spear piece in his hand.

He or she... whatever, raised his arm with the spear and pointed it at one of the babies. My eyes went wide as I struggled to get up hoping to save the babies but it hit me.

All of this already happened. Obviously, theres no stopping something that already happened. Unless time traveled but.... this is a flashback.

I suddenly and completely gave up on even moving an inch and just watch the scene unfold.

How the baby who probably was me was lighted up with a red and black shine. And how the hooded figure only said one phrase.

The phrase I could never forget.

"Akuma no noroi!!"