~|~Chapter 1~|~

Shiruka Pov

"Leave! Leave! Or else I'll take every single life of your brothers!" Cordelia yelled at me while whipping her whip on the ground.

"Wha-wait!!" I stuttered while she was getting near me with her sadistic smile.

She threw her whip up and aimed for me but before she can do that... I woke up from the nightmare and sat up from my bed sweating.

"Goddamn that nightmare.." I mumbled to myself thinking about what happened 6 years ago.

Then a few knocks were heard from my door. "Come in, Yui" I said loudly enough for her to hear. She opened the door and walked in looking at me wide eyed.

"H-how did you know that it was me..?" She said stuttering still wide eyed. 'She didnt just ask that right? Does she even own a brain in her head?' I thought sighing.

"You do realize that we're the only ones in this house right? Pop tart?" I sighed again and she just lightly glared at me.

"...anyways, father left this note saying we need to move...out..? Because he will be leaving to go around the world...?" Yui said whilst reading the letter. I stood out from my bed and took the letter from her.

Dear Shiruka and Yui,

I will be going around the world for atleast 3 years. You both are adults now so you can take care of yourselves. You will be living in my good friend's house with his sons. The cab will be coming there to pick you both up by exactly 4pm so get ready and pack your things. Take care of each other.

Sincerely, Your father, Seiji

"You and your lies, Seiji.." I growled while unconsciously starting to crumple the paper.

"What was tha- wait! Dont crumple it! The address is there!" Yui said while lightly touching my hand gesturing me to stop.

"Oh that.. I know wherever the goddamn hell it is"

I completely crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash bin.

"Shiruka-nee!"

"....stop whining.."

"Ho-" And I cut her off again "Just quit jabbing and pack your stuff its already 3pm" I said focusing on my stuff as she retreats back to her room.

Time Skip

"Beep beep" I looked out my window and saw a white cab with the driver outside about to ring our doorbell.

I teleported downstairs after making sure Yui still wasn't there. I opened the door and saw an old man around his 40s smiling slightly at me. He took my suitcase and placed it in the trunk while I got inside getting ready to doze off.

Yui soon came down and the driver placed her suitcase in the back. She sat beside me and while I was looking for a comfortable spot, then the cab started droving off while I slowly dozed off.

'What a pain'

Another time skip

I slowly woke up by Yui shaking me as if I was dead. I glared at her as she stopped and gulped. I yawned and stretched my body as I looked around to see were here.

It looks exactly like what a haunted house in real life would be like. I wasn't really looking forward to meeting my brothers again though..

"Dont worry I'll be back" I said while kissing them in the foreheads in their sleep.

"I love you all.." and that was my last words before grabbing my stuff and teleporting outside to the forest.

I created an illusion of myself dead with a silver knife in the heart on the ground just outside the mansion. I made sure it was realistic so they wont notice anything. And I left for good.

I ran around the human town bumping into random people occasionally. After a few minutes of running I found myself resting in front of a church.

I was about to go but a man wearing a shirt and tie with a blonde girl around 10 grabbed me in the wrists gently.

'And that's when I met Seijj and Yui' I thought to myself sighing. I know that my brothers probably hold a grudge against me for just dying like that and that's why I'm not ready to see them.

'But who said that I'm showing them who I truly am?' I smirked at my thought and plans. Hehehehe. I stepped out of the cab still in daze as the driver drove off.

Looking around I saw that the flowers in front are all wilted... but there's no way the flowers there are wilted. As we were walking to the front door it started raining which made me feel happy.

Yui ran to the door and bursted after it magically opened. As I just walked enjoying the raindrops falling on my skin. I got to the front door and teleported through it.

After drying off myself magically, I wore violet contact lenses and left my hair down, I removed my scent as a pureblood with perfume since it'll give it away.

I sighed and started walking towards the greeting room where I found a certain cherry head and a pop tart. I sighed once more and heard the cherry head saying something.

"How dare you defy yours truly!!" The cherry head yelled at Yui while pinning her down at the couch licking her neck.

Just before he could bite her someone interrupted but I interrupted the interrupter.

"Take yo-"

"Oi! How dare you lick pop tart's neck? Are you some sort of a pervert or are you.... a vampire?" I said whispering the last part so Yui cant hear.

"Hah?! And how dare you order me around cupcake?! Ore-sama is questioning you!"

He turned around facing me as he did that his eyes were as wide as saucers while my eyes just slightly widened.

"...aya..?" I whispered softly that its not audible to anyone.