~|~Chapter 3~|~

Shiruka Pov

"Run. Yui. Run"

I smiled creepily at her as she screamed and ran out of the doors like there was no tomorrow. (I didn't wanna use 'like her life depends on it' since it did)

"Her manners are deplorable" Rei said pushing up his glasses and sighing.

"True that" I commented before teleporting without notice to my old room. It was located at the end of the hall in the center while the brothers' are lined up in the hallway.

I stood in front of the white door and broke it using telekinesis. I opened the door revealing my room. It was huge. It has a queen sized bed in black and white pillows. It was colorless since it only has black and white but I feel happy about it since they were my favorite colors.

I walked towards my closet and saw new sets of nightgowns and other stuff with my new night school uniform. I looked at it in awe mentally thanking father for updating my stuff since he knew I was coming.

I took out my uniform and scanned it. After scanning any error all I could say is....

"Yuck.." I stuck out my tongue out in disgust after looking at the skirt. Yes. The SKIRT. I have always hated frilly ends on skirts they look... way too girly..

Just then an idea popped out of my head and I thought of the perfect solution. I have a black skirt identical to the frilly one just that its straight with no frills.

I was about to get to my suitcase when I heard that room opened. I frowned at the thought of somebody entering that wicked place.

I dropped whatever I was holding and teleported to Cordelia's room only to see Yui holding a diary of her father while other books are just scattered around.

I facepalmed and leaned onto the wall with my arms crossed as I close my eyes.

"S- no.. Ruka-nee why is father's diary here?"

"The hell would I know?"

"......"

A moment of silence crept in but was broken when the brothers started appearing inside the room.

"Of all rooms you had to pick here"

"I need to change the lock then"

"You better"

Ayato walked towards Yui and grabbed both of her wrist pinning her down as Laito and Kanato joined in too. They started licking her neck and cheek.

Just before anyone bit her Subaru punched the bookcase near him which is near me too. Around 12 books hit my head and feet causing me to have the intent to kill him.

"Not again.." Reiji sighed at Subaru's action before noticing the dark aura surrounding me.

"Tch"

"....Su....ru....." Subaru flinched and slowly turned his head to look at me. I got closer to him on slap ranged.

I slapped him. Hard. His head turned side showing his cheek with a red hand mark.

"Oi. Suru. What did the bookshelf did to yo-" Just as I was about to explode Subaru held both sides of my cheeks and looked intently at me.

"W-what did you call me?" He said his eyes full of hope and fear.

"Suru. Why? Its a pain when your names are long. I call Reiji, Rei. Ayato as Aya. Kanato as Kana and You as Suru. Why?"

His and everybody's eyes widened in shock except for Yui.

"You. W-who a-are you?" Reiji spoke up stuttering and fiddling his fingers nervously.

"That. I cannot tell." I smiled apologetically realizing that I gave away way too many hints.

Reiji Pov

"That. I cannot tell." She smiled apologetically before she frowned her eyebrows.

My eye twitched at her suspiciousness. She looked exactly like Shiruka except that she has the matured and older form. Not to mention her eyes and hair are identical to mine.

I couldn't help but think that she is either the real Shiruka or a reincarnation of Shiruka. 'But her being alive is impossible since we saw her dead but we still haven't caught the killer.'

I snapped out of my thoughts when the deadbeat brother of mine 'accidentally' knocked down a portrait near him. I bet its to save the bride who is now unconscious.

*sigh*

Shiruka Pov

I need to be careful if I still wanna play the game. I heard a sigh from Reiji after his hard thinking on probably about me.

Shu had knocked down a portrait which made me frown since its definitely for Yui.

"Tch"

I teleported back to my room to finish my job on exchanging skirts.

Time skip by BTS 'go go' yolo yolo yolo yahhh!!

I laid in my bed to kill time. I closed my eyes and hugged the nearest stuff toy I could reach. Before I could doze off I felt 6 individuals appear in my room but I didn't budge to look at them.

"What are you doing here?" Reiji asked. And that's where I jolt up from the bed and I turned to face them.

"Why?"

"This room has been forbid to anyone to enter except for us"

"Ehhh~ then again why?"

"This is the room of our precious sister, Shiruka"

I looked at Reiji and the word 'precious' repeated over and over again in my head. My eyes started to tear up but I forced it in. I regained my calm composure and focused back at my brothers.

"But this is still a room~"

Reiji glared at me and teleported to me holding my neck tightly.

"Don't screw with me just because you look like her" He scoffed.

I started chocking at how he was strangling me.

"You act completely different from her so you cant fool us"

I widened my eyes and saw the painful expression in his face. I knitted my eyebrows together trying to hold back tears.

'Why? All of you act completely different from 6 years ago to so why? Shu is lazy, You're like a butler, Ayato is self-centered, Kana is more bipolar, Laito became perverted and Subaru has anger issues.... so why?'

Tears escaped through my eyes like a waterfall as all the brothers looked at me like I was crazy or something.

Reiji let go of my neck freeing me. I placed both of my hands on my face letting the tears all flow out.

My brothers kept on staring at me processing some information. It kept on like that until I finally spoke up.

"Why?"