~|~Chapter 11~|~

I'll try my best to write chapters asap Before I go back to school XD...

Then again, thank you all for the votes and comments (^-^)
-Alkryne

Shiruka Pov

"Welcome to the party, Shiruka" Cordelia said while smirking her ass off.

All of my brothers looked at me with shocked faces but with happiness mixed in them.

"S-shiruka? Is that really you?" I turned around to the voice and saw Subaru on the verge of tears. 'Hard on the outside, soft on the inside~ dear tsundere brother'

I smiled lightly at him and turned back to Cordelia. I glared at her and her smug ass face.

"I'm not really pleased to be welcomed by a bitch who tried to kill my brothers now, would I?" I returned the smug face at her as she "tched" and turned back at Ayato and Ritcher.

"Can you kill them already~ for me~" She hugged Richter's arm and sickly purred at him. He looked at her displeased and twitched his eyes.

"And what do I get if I kill them?" Richter asked her sarcastically demanding.

"Hmmmm~ how about being the head~?" She smirked at him yet Richter looked even more displeased.

"You told me that I will get the throne when I saved your heart and it still havent happened" Richter scoffed.

"Wh- But this time for sure! You will get the throne!" Cordelia tried to convince him but unfortunately for her, failed.

"Forget about it, I only need your heart to get the throne anyways!!" He looked at her with a creepy smile. As in creepy.

"S-so you mean you've been using me this whole time?!" She shouted in disbelief.

"Yes. And here you thought that you have been using me, well its the other way around dear"

Cordelia started to step back little by little as Richter smirked at her state and took out his sword.

"After I kill all of the pain in the ass, then I will take your heart" Richter swung his sword at Ayato as Laito called out to his brother and threw a sword at him to use.

I gritted my teeth and took action. I took a sword from who knows where and ran up the stairs after Ayato was slammed to the wall.

I saw Richter already ready to stab Ayato in the heart and widened my eyes. I ran and blocked the attack for Ayato by taking it myself. I cried in pain as the sword hit in my left stomach.

"Heh so you finally decided to show up" Richter grinned evily and pushed his sword deeper in my stomach.

"Ruka/Shiruka!!!" My brothers all called my name as they started to run up here but got stopped when I rose up my hand gesturing a wait or stop.

Thinking back, I always used to do this when they were ALMOST gonna do something reckless.

Flashback------------

"You wench!!" Cordelia said pulling my hair towards her torture chamber. Mother wasnt around to stop her from scolding me so she did as she will.

My brothers all heard my screams of pain so they rushed to follow us as they were trembling in fear except for Shu and Rei afraid of what will happen to me.

"Ruka-nee/Shiruka!!" They tried to grab Cordelia's dress but immediatly stopped when I lifted up my hand infront of them making them stop umwillingly.

"Go away brats!! If you dont want to be punished as well!!" Cordelia yelled at them still forcibly pulling my hair.

I mouthed my words due to my sore throat cause of screaming.

"I'll be fine, dont worry"

And thats when the torture started. And even though they want to stop this bitch, they couldnt do anything but watch.

I screamed in pain as Cordelia whipped my back letting blood sip out. It stung but in times like this, Im grateful that Im a vampire since I heal fast.

She continued whipping me mercilessly as I felt numb and couldnt feel nor hear anything except for my brothers' cry.

Time skip------------- should I do a Fairytail Fanfic book? To those who know xD

After all the whipping and screaming and crying and maniac laughing and everything else, Cordelia soon grew tired of me and left me there in the chamber where my brothers rushed to me.

They all started crying mostly Kanato and hugged me tightly, not caring about the blood stains that dirties their shirts.

"Hey....you'll all....get...dirty.." I said trying my hardest to speak normally.

"We dont care about the stains!!" Ayato yelled with more tears coming out.

"You know, you shouldnt endure your pain just to show that you're a reliable sister" Rei said calmly and mature as always, but as the twin, I know that he wants to let out all his tears as well.

"Yeah, you have us. You can rely on us anytime" Shu said smiling a sad smile at me

"Thank you.... minna.."

Flashback ends-------------

All of my brothers remembered my stubborness but. It was a fight of who is more stubborn. They ignored my hand and ran up the stairs.

Richter clicked his tongue and pulled me away before stabbing the sword again at me. The sword made its way through my right stomach making me wheeze before completely backing out.

3rd Pov

"Shiruka!!" All the brothers ran through her as Subaru succesfully caught her before she fell.

Yui managed to take dominance on her own body fighting off Cordelia as she saw the whole thing that happened.

Her eyes widened as she watched her sister get stabbed lose consciousness. She slowly took out the silver knife Subaru gave her and pointed it towards her heart.

Now all eyes were on her now. "If I kill myself, no one more will get hurt" She slowly closed her eyes and stabbed herself in the heart.

Ayato gently took hold of her as Richter runs up to them and swings up his sword.

"Her hearts mine!!" Just before he can cut Yui in half, Ayato stabbed him in the heart making him stop his tracks as Laito took care of him.

Cordelia suddenly appeared back and threathened Yui's life before completely fainting.

"This human is so idiotic, once she dies her soul will vanish and I will take dominance in her body"

-----------------------------

I'll try to update tomorrow. TRY.